DJDeals.com?
Nov 26, 2010 at 9:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

xtasi

100+ Head-Fier
http://www.djdeals.com/index.htm

Is this site legit? Anyone have experience with them?  Their prices are very good so im a little curious.

Nov 26, 2010 at 11:26 PM Post #3 of 3
Had a bad experience w/ them.  Ordered a product from them and then did more research after the fact.  There were complaints about using UPS to scam customers by shipping them out cheaper phones and leave them holding the bag since they have no CS number, address or anything that can be used to get in contact w/ them.  They had a number of unresolved filings w/ BBB and rated 'F' last I checked.  I gave them the benefit of the doubt and a day after my item shipped they did a recall, hold and send back on my package which fell in line w/ other people's bad experiences w/ the company.  I asked them to cancel the order and refund.  They refused and I went to Paypal to dispute the transaction.  After the dispute was issued they attempted to send another order ignoring my request after I said I just wanted my money back and would not accept anything from them at that point.  They pretty much tried to force me to continue w/ their dubious transaction.  I simply refused the package from UPS and Paypal found in my favor.  A lot of trouble considering I found the same priced item w/ a more reputable company.  One of the worst transactions I've ever had.     

Users who are viewing this thread

Back