DJDeals.com: what's everyones opinion...
Dec 10, 2007 at 11:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

audiorapture

100+ Head-Fier
Just wanted to test the waters and check out everyones opinion if you have bought or if you know personally someone who has bought and heard about the companies service and reliability concerning delivery. I have read many conflicting reports from online ratings and would welcome first hand experiences. Would you re-purchase from them or not; but why, or why not. Thanks to all who reply...

Dec 12, 2007 at 8:48 PM Post #2 of 4
To answer my own question: purchased a AKG701 headphone with Paypal on 12-7-07 and it arrived with no problems UPS today the 12th. I would try them again.....good luck to other buyers...

Dec 12, 2007 at 8:54 PM Post #3 of 4
I have not purchased anything from them, but did use them to have SameDayMusic.com do a price match/beat on an AKG K271S. DJDeals.com has very good prices...at least they did on the K271S. SameDayMusic.com...which was at the top of the main forum page prior to the outage...beat them by 7%.

Dec 12, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #4 of 4
i bought my K701s from them in october '06. prices were great. my only problem was that their website said they had them in stock and when i ordered i got an email saying that they had them on backorder. so that was kind of annoying. but they did allow you to back out of your order anytime you wanted, and k701s were a hot item then. i've also had the same thing happen with amazon so i guess it's not uncommon to show something in stock and not actually have it in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back