DIY Component Exorcism
Feb 21, 2011 at 11:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

oddity

100+ Head-Fier

[size=small]We, as audiophiles, have dedicated ourselves to the art and science of accurately reproducing music. This is more than just a hobby, this is our passion! We examine and scrutinize every single pedantic aspect of our gear in as scientific manner as is possible. So why has it taken the audiophile community so long to recognize something that is so important, so crucial to accurate reproduction, as the spiritual health of our components?[/size]

[size=small]What I am talking about here are Demons. The infiltration and possession of inanimate objects is something we as a species have known about for literally thousands of years. There is plenty of evidence that the Demonic possession of electronics and their components regularly occurs, even in this modern day and age (1)! [/size]

[size=small]Now if you don't regularly listen to Rock and Roll you can skip reading this part, as your equipment is MOST LIKELY safe. It is common knowledge that Rock and Roll is the Devil's music. As shock-rocker / satanist David Bowie said in Rolling Stone magazine, "Rock has always been THE DEVIL'S MUSIC . . . I believe rock and roll is dangerous . . . I feel we're only heralding SOMETHING EVEN DARKER THAN OURSELVES."(Rolling Stone, Feb. 12, 1976) (2). Even The Beatles, with their seemingly benign “Yellow Submarines” and “Penny Lanes” have been know to be in league with the premier occultist and summoner of their day, Aleistair Crowley (3). [/size]

[size=small]The point being that the evil nature of the Rock and Roll audio signal predisposes equipment affected by it to Demonic possession! Who knows what kind of effect these entities are having on your gear? They could be seriously affecting things like THD or SNR. In speakers they could be causing your soundstage to lose depth and color the midrange! The presence of Demons in interconnects almost certainly increases the resistance of the wire, and most likely misaligns the molecules in the dielectric. [/size]

[size=small]I have taken the first steps in combating this Demonic nuisance by scrounging up some links on how to get these interlopers out of your system![/size]

[size=small]Object Exorcism - [/size]http://www.moodymanual.demonbuster.com/co.html

[size=small]And just in case the Demon jumps from your pre-amp to you:[/size]

[size=small]Human Exorcism - http://www.stmichael.pair.com/ritualofexorcism.html [/size]

[size=small]This is something that our community as a whole needs to stand up and address. Please help raise awareness amongst your fellow audiophiles![/size]

[size=small]If enough people start expressing concern over possessions, I may start an Exorcism Burn-Out service. If this interests you, please let me know![/size]

[size=small]Sources:[/size]

Feb 21, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #2 of 5
Praise Hail Satan
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 21, 2011 at 11:36 PM Post #3 of 5
"All the best bands are affiliated with Satan" - Bart Simpson

Feb 22, 2011 at 12:03 AM Post #4 of 5
Just cryo the parts and the demons shrivel up and drop off  
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back