Dita Audio The Celeste arrived
May 3, 2023 at 8:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

gianni60

100+ Head-Fier
I received now this cable bought from Musicteck.
I asked Andrew before to buy what he think about this cable against other cables of similar price like Chiron,Ode to laura,ecc,but he doesnt know,because being limited to 250,mine is number 201,he has few in stock and sealed and never opened one,but guarantee that who bought love it.

Why i bought without listening and without read any report?

I bought because the conductor is pure silver litz coming from Kondo,and having a system with Kondo produts and all his top cables LS 41,i am NEAR sure this cable will be amazing.

The box is very well done and a joy to open.

I have Traillii with First Time and Aroma with 1960 4 wire,so i will compare first later with this 2 iem and cables.

Attachments

• IMG_3103.jpg
    IMG_3103.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3106.jpg
    IMG_3106.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3107.jpg
    IMG_3107.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3108.jpg
    IMG_3108.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3109.jpg
    IMG_3109.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
May 3, 2023 at 12:15 PM Post #3 of 12
I am listening this cable since 2 hours,campared with First Time and Trailli

I find this cable excellent, for me better than First Time,more transparent.
The bass is very deep and similar to First Time,the mid bass is little light but very natural and don't lack anything, could be FT has little more mid bass,high are better, more aire and mid high fantastic, voice and giuntar very transparent but sweet and listen some little more details.
The guitar is more transparent but very organic on mid bass.
When I read report of Centurion,and Orpheus,2 fantastic cable, but I read Centurion is little bright and Orpheus is little roll off and too full on mid bass, listening this cable seems perfect for me.

Sure a cable to listen

Jun 3, 2023 at 9:50 AM Post #6 of 12
Does this have anything to do with the Dita Celeste?
mmexport1685774703203.jpg
there're speculations floating around that dita didn't buy from the official dealer in the region and didn't officially licensed for the crossover branding so this notice was published. it's been said that the wires used are authentic kondo audio note wires (seems to be the widely available AN-AI tonearm wires) so it's not a "fake" product. some people also doubts the gauge of an-ai is adequate for iem use or not (i don't think that's a problem as the internal wires in iems are of much finer gauge). construction details of celeste such as quantity of an-ai used, dielectric used, the cable geometry, etc. are all unpublished and unknown (to me). if i'm not mistaken, an-ai itself is comprised of 4-strand 4n silver wires of 0.05mm conductor size. the cable size sounds adequate for me but i'm not a cable believer so don't see that will make any difference. yet the knodo audio note brand name used to command hundreds if not thousands us$ for a pair of simple interconnects in hifi world.

the price of celeste plummets quite a bit and can be bought new around just us$2k now (for comparison, it costs over 200gbp for just a pack of 2.0m 4-strand AN-AI). likely affected by this incident and of the questionable marketing of dita.

Jul 30, 2023 at 2:00 PM Post #8 of 12
Hey! Can any owner of Celeste cable share some impressions of the cable. I am considering it as an upgrade for my Perpetua. Was wondering, inspite of the controversy, if this cable justifies its price by its performance. Some A/B comparisons with other high end silver cables would be very much appreciated. TIA!

Jul 31, 2023 at 8:25 AM Post #9 of 12
I have Traillii with First Time,a very good cable, and I bought Celesta very curious because I saw is made with Kondo silver litz.

I have a Kondo system with his cables LS 41,so I was interested in this cable and I bought.
When I put on Traillii,also without break in I listen immediately a very good bass/midbass similar First Time but is more transparent on kid and more aire on high and has a very natural sounds I am very happy

Jul 31, 2023 at 9:37 AM Post #10 of 12
I have Traillii with First Time,a very good cable, and I bought Celesta very curious because I saw is made with Kondo silver litz.

I have a Kondo system with his cables LS 41,so I was interested in this cable and I bought.
When I put on Traillii,also without break in I listen immediately a very good bass/midbass similar First Time but is more transparent on kid and more aire on high and has a very natural sounds I am very happy
What do you thing would be the right price for the cable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back