dissapointed with my sennheiser 485's
Dec 25, 2005 at 5:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

stcunnin

New Head-Fier
After lots of research, I finally got my sennheiser 485's. My first impression was that they suck. The bass distorts at anything much higher than average/high volume. I would give the bass during normal volume a rating of 6/ 10, it sounds weak. Are these not made for even decently high volume? They have great treble and midrange but I really bought them because many reviews boasted of their bass which only distorts when I try to turn it up. Does this sound typical?

Thanks
-Scott

Dec 25, 2005 at 5:57 PM Post #2 of 4
If you want feedback on your cans you are better off posting in the headphone forum. If you have an issue with Todd call or email him. He is a great guy to deal with and tries very hard to keep his customers happy.

Finally have you burned in the cans for at least 100 hours? Also could it be your source? Good luck.

Dec 25, 2005 at 6:01 PM Post #3 of 4
o sorry thought this was the right forum, no i havent burned them in yet, just about an hour of listening. i did not buy them from todd i bought them from an online store. is it against rules for me to repost this in a new forum?

Dec 25, 2005 at 6:47 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by stcunnin
is it against rules for me to repost this in a new forum?

No.
biggrin.gif

Amicalement

PS. «Just out of the box» usually phones are not at their best. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back