Discount sales in Head-Direct
Mar 6, 2007 at 8:44 AM Post #31 of 49
I am just curious. Approximately how many people took advantage of the $49 PK2 offer? I want to see if there's going to be a resurgence of YUIN earbud discussion on the boards.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 8, 2007 at 6:26 AM Post #34 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am just curious. Approximately how many people took advantage of the $49 PK2 offer? I want to see if there's going to be a resurgence of YUIN earbud discussion on the boards.
smily_headphones1.gif

I would buy it for $49 if it was still that price
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 8, 2007 at 10:24 PM Post #36 of 49
Wooohoo! I just received my pk2's and I'm loving it for the past half an hour. The clarity and detail is pretty amazing for this little thing. If you're looking for bass, look elsewhere. A far contrast from my colored, bass-heavy v-moda vibe! Thanks Fang!
cool.gif

Mar 9, 2007 at 4:21 AM Post #37 of 49
I got my Pk2s this evening right before I was leaving my dorm for spring break! I'm glad they made it so I can now enjoy them while I have some time off.

I really bought these for running but ended up buying another pair of KSC75s (my sister took my first pair) and was actually planning on selling these when I got them. BUT I was curious and decided to try them out and I must say, I am amazed. Such an amazing sound from an earbud, I never knew it was possible. Needless to say, I'm definitely hanging on to these and they are replacing my KSC75 as my portable cans.

Thanks head-direct for a such a great deal on these amazing cans!

Mar 9, 2007 at 6:08 AM Post #39 of 49
Mine came in today. Very enjoyable so far, didn't even notice a lack of bass except in certain hip hop songs. If it improves with burn-in, can't wait. The stock foams make my ears itch though

Thank you Nankai!

Mar 9, 2007 at 6:11 AM Post #40 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nankai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PK2s need long time to burn-in. Brand new PK2s lack of bass.

The bass on my Pk2s seems great. I let my dad listen to "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen and he was in heaven
smily_headphones1.gif
Can't wait to hear the improvement after they're burned in.

Mar 9, 2007 at 2:19 PM Post #41 of 49
Quote:

Did I get a USED one? Because mine has a lot of bass?
tongue.gif
The earbuds is a little too big for my ears but does have great sounds for the whole spectrum.
Thanks for a great price on a great earphones.
etysmile.gif

Mar 9, 2007 at 6:03 PM Post #42 of 49
Quote:

With a decent seal, the bass comes out pretty nicely. That custom earpiece is sounding very tempting right about now. These earbuds sound so good, I might pick myself up another one. Thanks again!
tongue.gif

Mar 9, 2007 at 9:46 PM Post #43 of 49
Just got my PK2's. My post office screwed up and my carrier didn't have it, so I had to make a trip to the local branch.
blink.gif

Anyway, my first impression is, these are very nice earphones. Better than any buds I've heard before. Also, the vocals have a depth to them that is missing from the other phones that I own.

If they sound this good brand new, I'm eager to hear them after burn in.

Thanks, Nankai, for bringing these buds to the US.

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back