discount from idealsound?
May 24, 2004 at 3:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

skitlets

500+ Head-Fier
sorry if this is in the wrong forum, and if it is, please delete/move as u feel necessary.

im wondering if idealsound offers a discount to head-fi members on the shure e2c. if they do, how do i receive a discounted price? and if they dont, then i guess im ordering from ecost.com, as the price is about $61 with free shipping. However, im not sure if they have the item in stock, as it appears they do not. Can anyone relate their experience with www.ecost.com to me? and if idealsound offers a discount?

and yes, i did email idealsound, but im impatient and im sure this forum would know if the store offers a discount or not.

May 24, 2004 at 4:30 AM Post #2 of 8
i'm curious, why do you think idealsound give discounts? do they say they do?

anyways, ecosts is very good, very quick shipping, and about 4 years ago i bought a pair of sony 888lp earphones, and they accidentally shipped me two pairs instead, both fedex!! but because i'm a good samaritan i kept them both

May 24, 2004 at 4:32 AM Post #3 of 8
just thought they might have given a discount because theyre a sponsor of head-fi and that i remember reading they did give one. not exactly sure, but some1 said 75?

May 24, 2004 at 4:33 AM Post #4 of 8
i think idealsound price-match.

in your email, just tell Paul that head-fi.org referred you to him and ask what the best price he can do for you is.

May 24, 2004 at 6:05 AM Post #6 of 8
ecost's service after sale is nothing to write home about. If you search page a few pages, you'll see a thread where someone found the HD650 for $300 from ecost--in that thread, someone posted buy comments. Not such a good rating on customer service.

May 24, 2004 at 6:52 PM Post #8 of 8
i dont know the ansewr, but i'd suggest you wait for the email. Idealsound is supposedly really cheap already because overnight shipping is REALLY expensive already. I was at the post office and it started at like 15.90 or something around that price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back