[DISCOUNT EXPIRED] Melissa Menago's Little Crimes
Jul 7, 2016 at 11:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

"At the center of the album is Menago’s confident voice." - Bruce Warren, WXPN

"The delicacy of Menago’s vocals really shine" - Harris Fogel, Mac Edition Radio

“little crimes shows off her incredible songwriting and creativity to match her timeless voice.” - Rudie Humphrey, AmericanaUK

"Absolutely delightful" - Jump Philly

"Her enunciation of her lyrics in combination with her pitch gives her a sound very similar to Adele" - Colin Peterson, The Triangle

Philadelphia based singer and songwriter, Melissa Menago, is known by many as the lead vocalist for Rock group, June Divided. On Little Crimes, she embarks on her first solo record. With a combination of original work, classic covers, and unique medleys, Little Crimes shows off her incredible songwriting and creativity to match her timeless voice. Whether it’s her original singles like “Traveler” or “Smoke Signs” that draw you in, or her haunting rendition of “Hallelujah”, you will leave a fan.

Since their beginnings, June Divided have been quite the busy band. They’ve released an EP and a full-length album, land singles on commercial radio, shot two music videos, appeared on Vans Warped Tour and at SXSW, been seen on MTVu, NBC, The CW, and in Alternative Press magazine, and snagged a handful of endorsements. The pace doesn’t seem to be slowing down any time soon.

Part of the Chesky Binaural + Series, all recorded with a single microphone, the band appears right before you with this spacious, lush and multi-dimensional recording. Now headphone users will hear the same three-dimensional sound and imaging as audiophiles have for the past 25 years with Chesky Recordings. Also these new Binaural+ Series albums capture even more spatial realism for the home audiophile market, bringing you one step closer to the actual event. You will hear some of the most natural and pure cool music ever recorded.

Audiophile listeners have the added benefit of testing the accuracy of their systems, as little crimes subtly displays the rain falling on the roof of the Greenpoint church, adding to the overall ambience of the album.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #2 of 28
Went to order it - can't pay now (which I want to so I don't forget the discount code), and it doesn't give me the option to Paypal it.  Please advise when you have it fixed, and I'm a definite buyer.

Jul 7, 2016 at 5:34 PM Post #4 of 28
So do I simply leave it in my basket, then it will remind me later?  If I go to actually checkout it shows $0 cost 
blink.gif

Should be a way for me to actually pay for it now

Jul 7, 2016 at 5:51 PM Post #5 of 28
If they don't allow PayPal for the pre-order I won't purchase it with the coupon simply because I'd rather not input my credit info, which is what the site currently requires to pre-order. I have PayPal for a reason.

Allow the use of PayPal for the pre-order, or allow the full purchase with the coupon code before the release and things would be better for more people.

Jul 7, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #7 of 28
You can complete checkout and enter your payment information (unless it's already stored), and it will complete Checkout, you just won't be billed until street date, and the discount will be remembered.

Yeah, don't want to do that. Want to pay with PayPal. See above. If there is no way then I'll just miss out on the discount. Oh well.

Jul 7, 2016 at 5:56 PM Post #8 of 28
Just want to re-iterate that with Craig - I want to order and pay now please.  And I want to do it with Paypal.  Can we have that option please.

Jul 8, 2016 at 8:31 AM Post #11 of 28
I would also like to use PayPal, and have in my basket - is it an option that is upcoming?

Jul 8, 2016 at 4:59 PM Post #13 of 28
Couldn't resist, even without PayPal... right up my street...

Pre-Ordered :)

Jul 14, 2016 at 11:10 PM Post #15 of 28
I purchased the CD at the recent T.H.E. and it is currently in rotation on my 6 disc Onkyo.  I very much enjoy her voice.  She is a singer, which is rare these days as most people cannot sing a note, let alone carry a tune sans AutoTune.

The album is good and I recommend it to any interested in purchasing it.  I did so on a whim and hope to continue hearing this talented young woman in the years to come.

The Toad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back