Disassembling Atrio M5's?
Feb 1, 2009 at 12:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

swanlee

500+ Head-Fier
Well stupid me was listening to my Atrio's and I sat down then a few mins later stood up and the cord to my left ario got snagged. Feels like a I pulled it a little loose. It still sounds fine but I'm afraid if it's loose inside it's gonna rip out and ruin it.

I tried but I do not seem to have a way of taking the left ear bud apart to check the internal connection.

Anyone have any tips for taking an Atrio apart?

I love these but I so wish they had detachable cords like my Super FI's had.

Feb 1, 2009 at 1:01 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by VoLTaG3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't risk doing that if you care about your warranty.

I don't since pulling the cord out of whack probably voids my warranty anyway. Just wondering if anyone has figured out how to take the ear bud piece apart.

If I have to ill just buy another pair but I'd like to salvage these, they still sound fine but I'm pretty sure another minor tug on the left cable will spring it loose and kill it.

Feb 1, 2009 at 4:23 AM Post #4 of 5
I'd actually e-mail them first. I've dealt with Future Sonic's customer service and its top notch. If you explain to them your situation in a courteous manner, I'm sure they'll help.

Beside, the Atrios are pretty well built, it's pretty had to dissemble them, especially since they're aren't any screw holes of any kind.

Feb 1, 2009 at 6:02 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by dap_pad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd actually e-mail them first. I've dealt with Future Sonic's customer service and its top notch. If you explain to them your situation in a courteous manner, I'm sure they'll help.

Beside, the Atrios are pretty well built, it's pretty had to dissemble them, especially since they're aren't any screw holes of any kind.

X2 Ask first. dissemble later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back