Differences between Sony S639F and S738F?
Nov 22, 2008 at 3:41 AM Post #16 of 32
There's not any difference between a UK and US version of a DAP, right? It'll still work perfectly with my computer and everything?

Nov 22, 2008 at 4:19 AM Post #17 of 32
It is exactly the same except like the way they drive in the UK, on the opposite side, the buttons are reversed so it's great if you are left-handed.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 22, 2008 at 4:24 AM Post #18 of 32
I sense a witty joke.

Nov 22, 2008 at 1:09 PM Post #19 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by MVPlaya /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice thread it helped me out.

I'm not sure why everyone is so anal about "search." This thread will be on of the threads in the search query, so telling someone to search will not help the person looking in this thread, making it even a more waste of time.

Not specifically this thread, but any thread. I searched on google and this thread showed up. Luckily there were actually some answers.

[rant]it is drummed into people to search instead of just starting a new thread, so that the endless propagation of identical threads doesn't mean that the search function becomes every increasingly useless. plus it means that people that can't help helping are forever answering the same questions.... get it???[/rant]

Nov 22, 2008 at 8:42 PM Post #21 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by urabus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
me three, but i hope mine comes by aeroplane.... coming by boat would take a heck of a long time...

me four
tongue.gif

Got one shipped for 107GBP/127EUR/159USD ! Great deal !

Nov 22, 2008 at 10:20 PM Post #22 of 32
I do wish Advanced used EMS instead of Royal air mail which seems to take quite a while to get to the States. I'm on day 6 and no sign of it, I think last time it took about 8 days to get my player. I remember from my many audiocubes purchases with EMS sometimes I had it 3-4 days from Japan. I guess I shouldn't complain much as we all seem to be in the same boat
biggrin.gif

Nov 23, 2008 at 2:14 PM Post #25 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by coach258 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ordered it on 11/17 and have it in my hand today. I have no complain. Hope you can get yours soon.

Do you live in the U.S. ? Plus I can't remember if Royal air mail delivers on Sunday? I know EMS does.

Nov 23, 2008 at 2:19 PM Post #26 of 32
I wan't my friggin' S639 already!!! LOL - all these good personal reviews are killing me, I am SO JEALOUS, but still glad I'll soon hear the excellence!!!

Nov 23, 2008 at 2:25 PM Post #27 of 32
Just curious, what colour did you guys order? I strayed away from my usual black and ordered the silver. The last time I had a silver portable was a sony dej1000, sadly it got jacked from my car.

Nov 23, 2008 at 2:35 PM Post #28 of 32
I wanted the RED but had a problem w/the initial order. I ended up w/the Silver S639 instead. Like you, I usually opt for the Black!!! I'm a white guy who KNOWS Black IS Beautiful!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back