Differences between AG WHP01K by Final Audio and Final Audio UX3000
Jun 25, 2022 at 9:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

podnosimyszafe

New Head-Fier
Does anybody know what is the difference between these two headphones? AG seems to be Final's sub-brand, so it would make sense to make similar, slightly worse and cheaper model.

But to my surprise, I struggle to find any difference - identical buttons, identical battery life, even the same sound signature according to some measurments available online. The only thing that looks to be different is type of plastic used.

So does anybody has any information, if there is anything different apart from type of plastic? Maybe different ANC software for UX3000? or maybe UX3000 has slightly more durable build or different pads?
ag-whp01k-by-final-audio-sluchawki-nauszne-z-bluetooth-i-anc-dark-grey.jpg
final-audio-ux3000-sluchawki-bt-z-anc.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2022 at 4:46 AM Post #2 of 4
Would love to know, too. The Japanese Final Instagram account doesn't feature the UX3000 anywhere, as presumably they just have the AGs there. I bought the UX myself and am enjoying them, apart from the quirky on/off setup.

Jun 30, 2022 at 6:52 AM Post #3 of 4
Would love to know, too. The Japanese Final Instagram account doesn't feature the UX3000 anywhere, as presumably they just have the AGs there. I bought the UX myself and am enjoying them, apart from the quirky on/off setup.
I sent an e-mail to Final's support with this question on 26th of June. If I receive an answer, I will post it as soon as possible.

Jun 30, 2022 at 10:24 AM Post #4 of 4
Good luck! I emailed them weeks ago about the UX3000 and still nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back