Difference between VSonic GR02 Bass and VSonic GR02 ProII Silver Cord?
Jan 28, 2014 at 10:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mookid_

New Head-Fier
So I'm looking to buy the VSonic GR02 Bass that seems to have much acclaim here, and there are two sources which seem to be selling slightly different products

Amazon is selling the VSONIC GR02 Bass Silver Cord with images of a box identifying it as the R02proII.

Lendmeurears is selling the VSonic GR02 Bass with an image of the box identifying it as the GR02.

They're both pretty much the same price and look quite similar. So what's the difference? Which one should I go with?

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:07 AM Post #2 of 3
  So I'm looking to buy the VSonic GR02 Bass that seems to have much acclaim here, and there are two sources which seem to be selling slightly different products

Amazon is selling the VSONIC GR02 Bass Silver Cord with images of a box identifying it as the R02proII.

Lendmeurears is selling the VSonic GR02 Bass with an image of the box identifying it as the GR02.

They're both pretty much the same price and look quite similar. So what's the difference? Which one should I go with?

R02ProII is the old version and the Gr02 Bass is the next version and the Bass Edition is the better one. You can check joker's thread as he has reviewed both (and also the later version R02 Silver, which has different sound signature).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back