Did you give any headphones as a gift this year?
Dec 26, 2004 at 9:56 AM Post #16 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1967cutlass
i gave my hd-280's to someone on this forum.

And I Thank You!!!. I'm still waiting for them however. Hopefully they'll show up this week.

Dec 26, 2004 at 5:02 PM Post #18 of 28
Gave a pair of Porta-Pro 2's (Circuit City model) and an "inexpensive" Emerson cd player to someone this year. I figure the Emerson phones just had to sound horrible hence the Porta-Pros.
It may be a few hours late but Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Dec 26, 2004 at 5:15 PM Post #19 of 28
I got a pair of HD595's which I am very very happy with!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 26, 2004 at 5:19 PM Post #20 of 28
I got my wife an iPod... so she will probably grow sick of the stock earbuds. When she does I will give her my AKG K26P's.
cool.gif

EDIT: Oh, and I bought myself a recabled set of AKG K340's

Dec 26, 2004 at 5:56 PM Post #21 of 28
My brother gave me KSC75s and an audio technica HA2 amp.... A Great sounding first time set-up. Breaking them in a I type this.

Garrett
biggrin.gif

Dec 26, 2004 at 6:42 PM Post #22 of 28
I got my dad teh Sennheiser PX100 and he likes them alot, he's actually listening to them right now.

For my brother I bought the Philips SBC-HS900 to replace his old and broken Philips headphones. I was not that easy to find some circum-aural and portable headphones that I could afford to give as a gift, but the Philips seem to fit the bill.

Dec 26, 2004 at 8:29 PM Post #25 of 28
I bought my wife the Sennheiser RS45 wireless headphones so she can ride her exercise bike in the evening while watching tv without waking the kids up.

-Keith

Dec 27, 2004 at 3:22 AM Post #26 of 28
I didn't give exactly headphones... gave my Dad a Shure QuietSpot QSH-3 which he completely loves so far.

But I did receive a "decent" set from my girlfriend. She bought me a pair of ER-4Ps (I asked for them specifically of course, but still amazingly sweet none-the-less).

oh and by "decent" I of course mean completely awesome, actually just got back from using them to and from Austin Texas on a plane. My girlfriend was mad because I didn't have to pleasure of hearing a baby screaming the entire flight home... I was sitting there in complete bliss with my little blue and red wires sticking out of my ears.

etysmile.gif

Dec 27, 2004 at 5:02 AM Post #27 of 28
hrm...

I bought an AV-710 and a pair of HD280's for my best friend because he was using really crap stuff on his computer, he couldnt be happier...

This girl that I see on and off when she's in town from CA was here with her family and spent a couple of days with me... She listened to my HD600's one night for about 2 hours and was in love, mostly with how comfortably they fit, so i gave her my HD-570's that have been chillin in the closet for a month or so. She was thrilled and I was well compensated (needless to say)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back