Did someone not like StarCraft 2 Beta?
Mar 6, 2010 at 11:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

BassThor

100+ Head-Fier
If so, would you consider lending me your beta account?

Normally I would not sink to such depths as begging on the forum, but I've been playing the original StarCraft with friends since 2001, and now they both got into beta leaving me behind...
frown.gif

Anyways, if you want to give a gamer-addicted fellow his long-needed-drug please PM me.

You'll have my word as a fellow head-fier that I will not sell, lend out or alter the account in any way. Except maybe adding a lot of losses and some wins.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 7, 2010 at 5:19 PM Post #2 of 8
Tried out a friends account today, and realized why no PM's or replies are being made to this thread.
biggrin.gif
Man it's a great online game already in the beta stage.. Can't wait for the release!!

Mar 7, 2010 at 6:04 PM Post #3 of 8
people have been talking about how this game is going to be released for like 10 years now.

Mar 7, 2010 at 6:09 PM Post #4 of 8
I think the release is set to first half of 2010, but a statement and the actual fact are two different things. Looks like they are doing a lot of changes in beta now, I really hope they get it right!

Mar 7, 2010 at 6:13 PM Post #5 of 8
It's terrific...7 years in the makin' was totally worth the wait. They obviously gave more weight towards the multiplayer experience and the esports for Korean players. They've been nerfin' toss for the past 3 builds of the beta consecutively and as a toss player I've been frowin' ma face.
frown.gif

Mar 7, 2010 at 6:43 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by joomongj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's terrific...7 years in the makin' was totally worth the wait. They obviously gave more weight towards the multiplayer experience and the esports for Korean players. They've been nerfin' toss for the past 3 builds of the beta consecutively and as a toss player I've been frowin' ma face.
frown.gif

I think the reason they even bothered making a sequel is because the Koreans kept the game hot. A lot of europeans / americans also play a lot, but Koreans dominate the SC gaming scene!
wink_face.gif

There will be balances the next 10 years, so don't worry too much about those last 3.
tongue.gif
I think the immortal and carrier is pretty imba though!

Mar 7, 2010 at 7:47 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by BassThor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think the reason they even bothered making a sequel is because the Koreans kept the game hot. A lot of europeans / americans also play a lot, but Koreans dominate the SC gaming scene!
wink_face.gif

There will be balances the next 10 years, so don't worry too much about those last 3.
tongue.gif
I think the immortal and carrier is pretty imba though!

Hear you but I seriously doubt wormhole transit and temporal rift will come back.

Mar 10, 2010 at 9:02 PM Post #8 of 8
*sigh*

Get to play on a friends account for about 1 hour each day.. But then he comes back from school and wants his gaming needs fulfilled.. Never felt this way about a game since Zelda: Ocarina of Time (I battled my brother for gaming-time-rights)
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back