Did my friend wreck my headphones or is just me being paranoid?
May 5, 2013 at 8:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Jac210493

New Head-Fier
What Happened:
The headphones that they own are the Sennheiser Momentums and today I let my friend try them on. However, because the headphones did not belong to him, he pressed them pretty hard against his ear (trying to listen to something). This in my opinion made the earpads holders very loose and made them sound a little off i.e some parts of the music were missing/didn't sound as good.  

My question: Could the pressure that my friend put on the headphones cause them to change or is it just me being paranoid?

I would also like to ask if anyone that owns the Momentums could try the song human by the killers and tell me which parts of the song echo and if the earpad holders of the headphones have some resistance.

May 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM Post #3 of 7
If your worried, and its still under warranty, you can get a new one:) *most likely*

May 9, 2013 at 5:27 AM Post #5 of 7
Hello!

I am fairly sure that you are just being paranoid! I mean, com'on! Sennheiser won't sell it at such price if it break that easily! I doubt they would even sell it! Although Sennheiser does not make crazy high durability headphones like V-modes but still, the quality is there! If you still find it is wrecked, you can always use the warranty card~ Sennheiser is very generous and will not refuse any warranty claim unless they see you break it infront of them! Hehe~

Billson :D 

May 11, 2013 at 7:01 AM Post #6 of 7
Don't worry guys/girls fixed my headphones, the problem was caused by the plug not being twisted at the right angle (it locks into place) and I also found this can change the sound a lot in my headset is this normal?   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back