Did I hear you say you want an SPL Phonitor?
Jul 15, 2011 at 5:07 PM Post #121 of 245
Thanks!

Anyways on topic: Is the black Phonitor any different besides the colour and lack of handles?

Jul 15, 2011 at 5:30 PM Post #123 of 245

Quote:
Thanks!

Anyways on topic: Is the black Phonitor any different besides the colour and lack of handles?

Black exterior denotes a darker soundstage
tongue.gif

When do we get the result?

Jul 16, 2011 at 1:52 AM Post #128 of 245

Quote:
I probably can't use it up to its full potential, but maybe it'll force me to upgrade my headphones too 
beyersmile.png

My thoughts exactly. I feel like I need a good excuse to spend a fair chunk of change on more headphones and a quality DAC... winning a $2,000 amp is pretty much the best excuse there is for such financial irresponsibility.

Jul 16, 2011 at 4:44 AM Post #130 of 245
Hello everybody!

The SPL Phonitor giveaway contest is now OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Any shouts coming in (both on Facebook and Twitter) after July 15 at 12:00pm (Pacific Time) will unfortunately not be considered. 

Thanks to everybody who took part in the contest! The response has been overwhelming and we are very happy to know that there are so many eager-to-hear-the-Phonitor people out there like yourselves!

As promised, at least one of you will have that opportunity. Our experts will take a decision shortly and we will announce the winner in this forum in the coming days... Stay posted and Viel Glück!! 
wink_face.gif

Cheers,
Rik

Jul 16, 2011 at 4:51 AM Post #131 of 245
At least one? Does this mean there may be more than one winner?
wink.gif

Jul 16, 2011 at 5:09 AM Post #132 of 245
If I get a Phonitor I will sell the Auditor and give money from the sale to charity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back