Did i get a fake Fiio l3 Lod cable?
Jun 30, 2011 at 8:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

frenchjay

New Head-Fier
Hi guys i'm wondering if you can tell me if this cable is a fake i bought from ebay? I only ask because the the packaging seems different to other ones i have seen! Thanks!

Jun 30, 2011 at 2:48 PM Post #5 of 7
All Fiio cables are packaged the same. I have an L8 and L7 in a similar foil zip loc bag.

Jul 4, 2011 at 11:42 AM Post #6 of 7
Yes the cable is legit, I also have the "and the L9 with the angled mini plug, which I like better" have the same one, but there is fake ones out there, I was send one through Amazon by one of their vendors, I send it right back to Amazon, describing to them that this was not the right Fiio cable and that is was an aftermarket hack job, they agreed with me, that vendor is no longer on their website.

Jul 10, 2011 at 12:08 AM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
Yes the cable is legit, I also have the "and the L9 with the angled mini plug, which I like better" have the same one, but there is fake ones out there, I was send one through Amazon by one of their vendors, I send it right back to Amazon, describing to them that this was not the right Fiio cable and that is was an aftermarket hack job, they agreed with me, that vendor is no longer on their website.

Wow!!! Did not know that.  Did you take pics of the fake one?  Would help us greatly if you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back