Did anyone see the X-Files on Sunday night?
Jan 9, 2002 at 9:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

meithkiller

500+ Head-Fier
My wife and I are pretty big X-Files fans (X-philes?) and usually watch every episode. Well, Sunday night we went over to some friend's for the evening and set the VCR to record the show. When we got back, for some reason the VCR cut off the last five minutes or so. We are dying to know what happened in the quarry at the very end. Anyone?

-Keith

Jan 9, 2002 at 10:29 AM Post #2 of 5
Keith,

I've got it on tape, but I haven't watched it yet. I'll let you know if someone else doesn't.

smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 9, 2002 at 1:20 PM Post #3 of 5
Ok, Mulder jumps off the train to lure the "super soldier " to the quarry because he (Mulder) knows that's the only way to destroy them. From a distance, you see Mulder running with the SS in pursuit and then he is seen no more. Scully has the SS at gunpoint and ask him why he must kill them. He replies that either Mulder or Scully's son must die. When Scully trys to question him further, the iron compound in the quarry sucks the SS in to the stone wall, thus, killing him. (strange special effect!) The next and final scene shows Scully typing out an e-mail to Mulder telling him that although the forces against them are very powerful, she hopes to ultimately prevail against them and be able to spend the rest of her life with him.

The End

smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 10, 2002 at 12:23 AM Post #4 of 5
This was the first episode of X-Files I've seen in a year. I missed a few in a row, and so I thought I'd be lost, so I kind of quit watching X-Files. This was a really good episode. Even though I didn't have any idea what was going on, I was still really interested all the way through. I'm going to have to start watching X-Files again.

Jan 10, 2002 at 9:07 AM Post #5 of 5
Thanks, Rick. The tape cut out right when the super soldier was starting to shake a little and go nuts. Sounds like I didn't miss much. I was wondering if they were actually going to show Mulder since he has basically said he is done with the show, but it looks like he was a no show.

-Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back