Did anyone receive the $80 SCL4?
Jan 29, 2009 at 7:21 AM Post #31 of 49
I ordered mine on the jan 13th but havent received them yet.

Guys could you reply with the order date and shipment status so that we could figure out how close we are to receiving our pair.
triportsad.gif

Jan 29, 2009 at 6:21 PM Post #34 of 49
Man, why do I find out about this after they go out of stock?
Although the SCL3's are tempting, not enough of an upgrade for me I believe.

I read somewhere about them going out and in of stock, is this true?

Jan 29, 2009 at 10:32 PM Post #35 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man, why do I find out about this after they go out of stock?
Although the SCL3's are tempting, not enough of an upgrade for me I believe.

I read somewhere about them going out and in of stock, is this true?

During the past week when I checked guitarcenter.com, the white ones @ $79 were not even an available option anymore, but they are back up on the site as "on order".

Shure SCL4 special

If you are not in a huge hurry, I'd be willing to bet that you'd have no worries in them fulfilling your order....otherwise it doesn't make much sense that they'd make them available to order again.

I only bring that up because a number of people earlier had their doubts whether guitar center/musician's friend/music123/or whatever other subsidiary was going to honor their orders. And I'm pretty sure that most (all?) of those orders have been filled. The new ship date is 2/3/09....at least in my area. That's not so bad. It's actually 8 days earlier than the $250 black ones are expected to ship.

Jan 30, 2009 at 4:09 AM Post #38 of 49
aww crud....sorry about that guys. Why would they put them back up on their site, if they're going to turn around & cancel even the new orders?

Jan 30, 2009 at 4:10 AM Post #39 of 49
I ordered mine on 1/8/09 from Musician's Friend. Got shipping notice a couple of days ago. I didn't expect them to actually ship it though because I ordered them pretty late.

Feb 2, 2009 at 6:53 PM Post #41 of 49
I received an email that said my order shipped on 1/27, but the USPS tracking# can't be tracked on the USPS website. Also, the order status for my order on the Guitar Center website hasn't changed to "shipped".

I just received my 530's today though, so they'll probably be grown into my ears by the time the SLC4's show up anyway
ksc75smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Feb 2, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #42 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Topmounter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received an email that said my order shipped on 1/27, but the USPS tracking# can't be tracked on the USPS website.

Out of the different shipping methods, I have had the best luck & the best service with USPS, however their tracking function on their website can sometimes be all but worthless. Numerous times I have received the pkg before it told me of any shipping progress (other than it had been received at the original PO).

Feb 2, 2009 at 9:00 PM Post #43 of 49
i got the email notification that it was shipped a couple days ago..will have to wait a couple days i guess

Feb 3, 2009 at 12:22 AM Post #45 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Topmounter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received an email that said my order shipped on 1/27, but the USPS tracking# can't be tracked on the USPS website. Also, the order status for my order on the Guitar Center website hasn't changed to "shipped".

Same here. However, I still haven't received mine. I was starting to wonder maybe something went wrong and they weren't actually shipped but since you got yours I'm thinking I'll probably get mine in the next couple days.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back