Dice stacking skills
Nov 15, 2006 at 3:40 PM Post #2 of 9
That is so ****ing awesome hahaha. Apparently there are people who can listen to dices also and tell you the total amount of the face up dots like in movies.

Nov 15, 2006 at 5:01 PM Post #3 of 9
To be honest, it is not really that amazing to me. Physics does all of the stacking - nature finds the lowest energy configuration of the dice while the cup is being shaken.

This reminds me of the golf-ball-rising-in-a-brandy-glass trick.

Nov 15, 2006 at 7:11 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by gtp
To be honest, it is not really that amazing to me. Physics does all of the stacking - nature finds the lowest energy configuration of the dice while the cup is being shaken.

It maybe all down to physics and the way the cup is being shaken but it still looks damn good!

Nov 15, 2006 at 7:15 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by gtp

As someone who plays dice quite frequently, I'd say it isn't quite that simple.

That being said, I'm not tht impressed either. If the guy was shaking the dice and rolling them out and could get them to stack, I'd be impressed. We try to do that all the time. I haven't been able to stack more than 3. If you do 4, it is an automatic win in our house game.

Nov 16, 2006 at 4:07 AM Post #7 of 9
As long as they aren't magnatized, I thought it was impressive.

Nov 16, 2006 at 6:22 AM Post #9 of 9
Ha ha ha, awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back