diabolic - fightin words
Sep 20, 2014 at 2:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

OICWUTUDIDTHAR

Aka: DroppingDimes; trapper1, OGKoosh, kappachino, Yajirobe1
Rude and abusive
Anyone bought his new album off itunes? God, is it just me or is the mastering awful?

I wonder if the CD version is better.

Sep 22, 2014 at 4:16 PM Post #2 of 4
I got the link from Kickstarter and burned it on CD AND also bought I-tunes and the mastering sounds fine on 90% of it on my Beats By Dre.  It's not some major backed Mastering but he had Charlie Marrata do the mastering (who did EMPD, DAS EFX, Redman albums back in the late 80s to early 90s).  I do wish he could of gotten some Alchemist, 9th Wonder, Pete Rock, KNO, Mr. Green, and more Snowgoons, Primo, Engineer beats, but LYRICALLY this album is classic!

Sep 22, 2014 at 4:22 PM Post #3 of 4
  I got the link from Kickstarter and burned it on CD AND also bought I-tunes and the mastering sounds fine on 90% of it on my Beats By Dre.  It's not some major backed Mastering but he had Charlie Marrata do the mastering (who did EMPD, DAS EFX, Redman albums back in the late 80s to early 90s).  I do wish he could of gotten some Alchemist, 9th Wonder, Pete Rock, KNO, Mr. Green, and more Snowgoons, Primo, Engineer beats, but LYRICALLY this album is classic!

rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back