Diablo III Release date officially announced...
May 17, 2012 at 12:37 PM Post #76 of 79
Quote:
Anyone got a guest pass they wouldn't mind giving away? I won't be playing actively for a few months so I'd rather wait to buy the game, but I could use something to do this week...

Hey guys, I'm in the same boat but for different reasons. Spent to much money on audio tubes for my lyr this month so I have to watch my spending for awhile. Wouldn't mind a guest pass to see what the games all about and to give me some time before buying the actual game if I get hooked.

Thanks in advance.

May 17, 2012 at 12:43 PM Post #77 of 79
Quote:
So [almost] two days straight playing and I'm done with Act II on my WD and DH. Have yet to beat Act I with my Wiz.

Where is everyone else at?

Still working on getting my Wizard through Act I (at level 12 right now). I tend to explore pretty thoroughly, especially since I got three random Rare drops in the closed beta. I'm planning on playing a good amount this weekend, then next week I'm having shoulder surgery and will be home from work for a few weeks. Fortunately, I can play left-handed, and bought a new mouse so I can play without having to use the keyboard for potions or skills.

I started a Monk the other day, but I'll wait until after my surgery to start playing him. I liked the Monk a lot in the closed beta, and he's an easy character to play. Wizard is a little tougher, since you need to use the Shift key a lot when casting ranged spells, and with my right arm in a sling, that will be hard to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back