DFW Meet #3. (Dallas + Ft. Worth)
Jul 5, 2006 at 3:02 AM Post #77 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by bahamaman
If the gods of shipping see fit to bless me, I should have a new source at the meet:

Accustic Arts

So . . . even more reason to bring your CDs!

Congrats. That is a Brilliant player that I got to spend some time with recently. I spent as much time staring at its exterior as I did listening to it. I certainly hope it makes it in time.

Jul 5, 2006 at 3:02 AM Post #78 of 111
Rob, I'm sensing an intervention... and won't be a party to contributory negligence... well, maybe just this once...
lambda.gif

Jul 5, 2006 at 3:13 AM Post #79 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1
Rob, I'm sensing an intervention

Probably not what you intended by your comment, but my buying habits over the last year have me worried that my family might be planning an intervention such as the one found here:

Intervention

Can't wait to get together on Saturday!

Jul 5, 2006 at 7:35 PM Post #82 of 111
heretic was a giant noob and didn't post here so I gotta do it..

me:
a couple CDs
ipod 3rd gen
Sony SA-5000 recabled by [AK]Zip
Audiotechnica ATH-A900s
Sony MDR-CD770

heretic:
some cdp
akg k26p

edit: i lied, apparently I have to work weekends now (gotta pay for this stuff right?) so my attendence will be.. iffy and if I do go, I'll have to leave at around noon.
frown.gif

Jul 6, 2006 at 5:51 AM Post #85 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst
Hope you guys don't mind, cause I just literally sent out 50+ PMs and emails to people in Texas and Oklahoma...

<-- Doesn't mind.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 6, 2006 at 6:02 AM Post #86 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip
<-- Doesn't mind.
smily_headphones1.gif

Course I don't know how well that'll work since with the changes to the servers, people need to re-login everytime they visit Head-Fi to get PMs and I guess a good amount of people might not bother with it...

EDIT: On second thought, most people should get email notifications of PMs...

EDIT2: On third thought, I'm not getting any email notifications for the PMs that I recieved these past few days...

Jul 6, 2006 at 6:22 AM Post #87 of 111
First of all, many thanks to Zuerst for bringing this meet to my attention.

I'm fairly certain I'll be there, but I won't be bringing much; just a K271, Gilmore V1, and a PCDP. Looking forward to it, though!

Jul 6, 2006 at 3:44 PM Post #88 of 111
will be bringing my newest addition - RnB Audio 8" Black Diamond Interconnect Mini-To-Mini. I can not believe the difference this cable makes. I'm completely inspired to try making some cables myself for some home projects. Will try not to bombard [AK]Zip with too many newbie cabling questions :p

And if the shipping gods are kewl, my RS-2's that I ordered from Todd. But that one is pushing it.

I did auction off my original Sennheiser HD414's on ebay, but have yet to hear from the buyer now. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow, then I will be bringing them along as well. I sure hope someone brings a proper amp for these puppies. They are 2000 ohm headphones!!!

Jul 6, 2006 at 9:26 PM Post #89 of 111

Users who are viewing this thread

Back