DevBrada: SUPER SEARCH - Search Head-Fi's 'For Sale' sections easily
Nov 17, 2017 at 7:27 AM Post #32 of 75
Maybe use eBay's or Google's search as examples with respect to using boolean?
Thanks, I'll have to check that out. Though with boolean search, it just feels very clunky and not intuitive. Like having to list AND, OR, etc in between your searches. Would be great for power users, but for normal searchers, it's just not as easy as putting your search terms in.

But I'll try it out and see. Not really a programmer by trade, just doing it for fun mainly, so learning new stuff every time!

Nov 17, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #33 of 75
Hey, man, I love what you've done. Use it several times a week. I love the notifications now. Just a very useful tool for me at this point in my journey.

One day everyone is going to be a programmer so what you're doing is great experience that you'll build on, I'm sure.

Thanks again for putting this together!

Mar 7, 2018 at 6:28 AM Post #34 of 75
Looks like I'm seeing a steady increase in users! Thank you all. Been away from Head-Fi recently but will try and polish a few things here and there if I have time. I'm open to any recommendations.
rONdhj6.png

Jun 29, 2018 at 4:02 PM Post #35 of 75
Looks like I'm seeing a steady increase in users! Thank you all. Been away from Head-Fi recently but will try and polish a few things here and there if I have time. I'm open to any recommendations.
rONdhj6.png
I find Devbrada to be extremely helpful. Thank you so much for creating it. How can we get the word out to more people?

Aug 6, 2023 at 12:41 PM Post #37 of 75
I have had this website bookmarked for years and use it daily. I really hope it comes back soon.

Aug 9, 2023 at 10:39 AM Post #39 of 75
I sent @canonlp a PM just in case but no response as of yet but his activity tracker shows he has been online since.

Do you think Devbrada negatively effects HeadFi revenues? Does the efficient outside search engine reduce HF traffic thus reducing revenue? Or does Devbrada help HF retain users who cannot otherwise be bothered to frequent HF’s classifieds?

Ive been checking Devbrada daily for years. Window shopping / searching is much easier with Devbrada.

Aug 9, 2023 at 3:52 PM Post #40 of 75
I sent @canonlp a PM just in case but no response as of yet but his activity tracker shows he has been online since.

Do you think Devbrada negatively effects HeadFi revenues? Does the efficient outside search engine reduce HF traffic thus reducing revenue? Or does Devbrada help HF retain users who cannot otherwise be bothered to frequent HF’s classifieds?

Ive been checking Devbrada daily for years. Window shopping / searching is much easier with Devbrada.
Probably no less than hifishark.com reduces revenue I would imagine. Other than devbrada being head-fi centric.

Aug 15, 2023 at 8:10 AM Post #43 of 75
Hope it comes back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back