Detroit Meet at Wadia...and Stop #1 for HeadRoom!!
May 28, 2005 at 7:00 AM Post #61 of 73
I used to have the same NEC... but mine was naked and not nearly as pretty. The black paint really makes it look nice.

Drinking is evil... I'm off to bed.
frown.gif

May 28, 2005 at 7:08 AM Post #62 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Mac
That's Chosen1's 6xe feeding an Accuphase (if memory serves) DAC, and then to the PPA with a STEPS and a stepper. It's a hell of a bargain system considering the sound.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jefemeister
Parasound DAC I think. I've heard that setup at a couple meets now and it's sweet.

Parasound makes sense...you don't normally hear the words "Accuphase" and "bargain" in the same paragraph!

May 28, 2005 at 7:10 AM Post #63 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by clarke68
Parasound makes sense...you don't normally hear the words "Accuphase" and "bargain" in the same paragraph!

oops
redface.gif

Sorry. But wouldn't it be nice?????
eggosmile.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 5:31 PM Post #64 of 73
I know that someone is holding out on more pics here... not nice man. Give it up!
biggrin.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 11:53 PM Post #66 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts
Thanks for bumping the thread, philodox, otherwise, I wouldn't have noticed the pics of black NEC MultiSpin 6xe. It really does look nice. I now have the sudden urge to go paint my spare casing for it black.

If you are looking for a similar finish, it is five coats of Testors Model Master brand flat black followed by three coats of Testors Model Master semi-gloss clear.

Jun 24, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #67 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by chosen1
If you are looking for a similar finish, it is five coats of Testors Model Master brand flat black followed by three coats of Testors Model Master semi-gloss clear.

Thanks for the info! I was just about to go search around to see if you had posted about it at some point.

Jun 24, 2005 at 2:01 AM Post #68 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts
Thanks for the info! I was just about to go search around to see if you had posted about it at some point.

I have, but it's been a while. I could post some better pics of it if you would like.

Aug 23, 2005 at 1:02 AM Post #71 of 73
Nice, my 'huge nose' picture is getting some more press.
tongue.gif

Aug 23, 2005 at 1:05 AM Post #72 of 73
Yeah, but who's that fat guy in the yellow Hawaiian shirt with the blue pineapples?
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back