Destroyed My IE80s this morning
Jan 24, 2013 at 7:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

skunkmunkey

New Head-Fier
So.. as the title says, I got in my car this morning and realised too late that my ie80s had fallen out of my pocket. Now I have a cable and some pieces of headphone. I nearly cried :frowning2:

Im now looking to buy another pair however I though before I do maybe a little research was in order. I love the sound of the ie80s, I listen to alot of reggae, hiphop and dance which they are perfect for and they still sound good for accoustic style music too.

My question is, are they really the best headphones for the job or is there something out there that rivals them (maybe for a cheaper price too)? My other question is.. I have an Iphone 5 as my main source and am using my fiio e7 throught the headphone out port. are there any amps that support lightning connectors yet or any reasonably priced ones that will work through usb?

Thanks in advance

Mark

Jan 24, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
So.. as the title says, I got in my car this morning and realised too late that my ie80s had fallen out of my pocket. Now I have a cable and some pieces of headphone. I nearly cried :frowning2:

Im now looking to buy another pair however I though before I do maybe a little research was in order. I love the sound of the ie80s, I listen to alot of reggae, hiphop and dance which they are perfect for and they still sound good for accoustic style music too.

My question is, are they really the best headphones for the job or is there something out there that rivals them (maybe for a cheaper price too)? My other question is.. I have an Iphone 5 as my main source and am using my fiio e7 throught the headphone out port. are there any amps that support lightning connectors yet or any reasonably priced ones that will work through usb?

Thanks in advance

Mark

Ouch...sorry to hear that mate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back