Designtechnica ipod 5g review
Oct 20, 2005 at 5:24 PM Post #2 of 19
Quote:

Audio quality is what you have come to expect from Apple. Nice crisp and clear sound is still being produced by this little wonder. The included ear buds do a great job for the casual listener

I had to stop reading rite there.

Oct 20, 2005 at 5:30 PM Post #4 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL
This isn't personal, but is there really any need to start a new thread for each new review done on the 5th gen iPods?

We'll end up with 35 threads for each site!

i think he wanted to point out how bad this review is.
biggrin.gif

Oct 20, 2005 at 6:00 PM Post #6 of 19
Quote:

This isn't personal, but is there really any need to start a new thread for each new review done on the 5th gen iPods?

We'll end up with 35 threads for each site!

You're probably right but I didn't know which of the other 34 threads to post this in-and there is a lot of interest in topic at the moment.

I agree it's a pretty dismal review, but it is the second major one out. Still waiting for the definitive one on sq, but it will probably come from a head-fier.

Oct 20, 2005 at 6:42 PM Post #10 of 19
designtechnica, IMVHO, is a completely useless website.

Oct 20, 2005 at 9:57 PM Post #11 of 19
Quote:

^ yet you won't say whether this forum is biased? lol
biggrin.gif

Everyone is biased. There are definitely people on this forum who are extremely biased.

But, I think you are more likely to find an unbiased review here than almost anywhere else, especially related to the ipod, which most places seem to view with wonder and amazement at how apple invented this tiny box that makes music.

Oct 21, 2005 at 12:38 AM Post #13 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
Everyone is biased. There are definitely people on this forum who are extremely biased.

But, I think you are more likely to find an unbiased review here than almost anywhere else, especially related to the ipod, which most places seem to view with wonder and amazement at how apple invented this tiny box that makes music.

I'm inclined to agree with you Jmmmmm. At the very least our bias here run the proverbial gamut, though I'm sure we tend to be more biased against bad sound quality than product brand, hype and all those other lovely things.

(At least I hope we are)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back