Describe your headphones "personality"
Mar 15, 2007 at 4:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Jam_Master_J

Headphoneus Supremus
If your headphones had a visible personality, what would it be like.

I like my k701s alot but find sometimes they don't have as much fun as I'd like. For that reason, my k701 reminds me of a really uptight guy who tries to cut loose at a party but knocks over a vase and profusely apoligises
3000smile.gif

Share your contributions or make fun of this thread
biggrin.gif

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:04 PM Post #3 of 17
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
My K701s remind me of an European supermodel who projects this uptight image, but with the right connections reveals herself to be this untamed beast just begging to be set free!!! *cough* ahem.. well you get the picture!

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:13 PM Post #4 of 17
I like to think of my HD580's with giant eagles wings, singing lead vocals for Lynard Skynard with, with an angel band, and I'm in the front row, and I'm hammered drunk.

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:17 PM Post #6 of 17
I imagine the Melos to be a gold-toothed pimp ready to cane me in a dark alley after I don't pay up.

Wait, sorry, that's an amp.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:20 PM Post #7 of 17
Proline 750 is like a soft, gentle, goodlooking loverboy wich takes you to heaven and back again
biggrin.gif

Something like that...
cool.gif

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:24 PM Post #8 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Morph201 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, that's the 2nd reference using alcohol or a term for being inebriated.... hmmmm... AA?

Thank you. Thank you for making ingroant claims based on extrapolations of sarcastic movie quotes about my headphones lifestyle. I'm sure he really appreaciates it. Just because he doesn't share the same lifestyle as you, isn't grounds for immediate disapproval.

Is this better:

I like to picture my HD580's with a tuxedo t-shirt. Because it says "I wanna be formal, ya know, but I'm here to party!"

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:29 PM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfing Sharks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like to picture my HD580's with a tuxedo t-shirt. Because it says "I wanna be formal, ya know, but I'm here to party!"

This man likes his Taladega Nights.

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:30 PM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

Thank you. Thank you for making ingroant claims based on extrapolations of sarcastic movie quotes about my headphones lifestyle. I'm sure he really appreaciates it. Just because he doesn't share the same lifestyle as you, isn't grounds for immediate disapproval.

Is this better:

That's MUCH better... Don't you feel better without the 100 proof comments?? I know I do! Thank you ...thank you very much!
eggosmile.gif

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:31 PM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Morph201 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's MUCH better... Don't you feel better without the 100 proof comments?? I know I do! Thank you ...thank you very much!
eggosmile.gif

I don't know, what's this headache I have now? Owww
eggosmile.gif

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:32 PM Post #12 of 17
Quote:

HD580's - They just be cold chillin, sippin on some gin and juice, laid back.

Movie quote? Aren't those lyrics to a Snoopy canine doggy or whatever rappa song?
basshead.gif

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:33 PM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jam_Master_J /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This man likes his Taladega Nights.

It's just funny because that scene and this question have a lot in common

Users who are viewing this thread

Back