Denon Perl Pro vs B&W Pi7
Jan 28, 2024 at 7:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Schaf

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone
I would like to change my Sennheiser TW2 on headphones Denon Perl Pro or B&W Pi7 I have a few questions whether there will be a big difference in sound quality. Overall, I choose the above-mentioned models The headphones will be used mainly with the phone I generally listen to all kinds of music, I don't have one favorite genre I am considering changing my phone to Samsung s24 Ultra or Nubia Z60 Ultra. This may be important information when purchasing headphones.
Thank you all for your help, best regards.

Jan 29, 2024 at 9:28 AM Post #2 of 3
Denon perl pro sounds significant better and gets much much louder. Pi7 has low volume issues (it does not get sufficiently loud enough for some tracks, even at 100%). Pi7 sounds more muddy and boxy.

But some might have issues with long term comfort with the PerL pro.

Personally I'll get the status 3anc. It rivals the PerL Pro for cheaper while being more comfortable for long listens.

But if money is no issue then the Devialet Gemini ii is the best sounding tws set in he world. Sounds better than all my iems that are less $300 (except the Chopin, they are equals ). But battery life is meh (4hr). And they are too expensive imo at $450. Only for rich people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back