DENON D5000'S ARE 4$29 ON AMAZON
May 17, 2008 at 1:10 AM Post #2 of 11
$29 eh?

May 17, 2008 at 3:17 AM Post #7 of 11
... and the Clever Club is on the town... where would the world of scathing and deeply perceptive social comedy be without the math whiz-kids of HeadFi? Watch out, John Stewart-

May 17, 2008 at 3:58 AM Post #8 of 11
they've been at ~430 a while now.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 17, 2008 at 4:02 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by dcpoor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

No, it's been at $430 but only for a short time. Amazon prices jump a lot. I remember looking at klipsch speakers a long time ago and every day the price changed a few dollars or a few cents. This deal probably won't last long so get yours while you can.

May 17, 2008 at 12:25 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by dcpoor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Hmmmm. Really? I just got this email today.

Quote:

Subject: Your Amazon.com Order (#102-8947189-8462604)
Date: May 17, 2008 3:44:45 AM EDT
To: jXXXX@mac.com

Hello from Amazon.com.

Thank you for contacting us to take advantage of our Post-Order Price Guarantee. I've checked your order and verified that we now offer a greater discount on "
Denon AH-D5000 Reference Headphones" than at the time you placed your order.

Since your purchase shipped within the past 30 days, I've requested a refund of $59.93 to your credit card.

This amount reflects the difference between the price you were charged for the item and the current price offered by Amazon.com, $59.93. This refund should be processed in the next few days and will appear as a credit on your next billing statement.

You may view returns and refunds by clicking the "Your Account" link at the top of our website, then clicking "Go!" next to "open and recently shipped orders." Completed refunds will appear at the bottom of an individual order's summary page.

If you see another price change on our website for an item in your order within 30 days from the shipment date, please visit this link to request a refund:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/conta...ay-and-gc.html

What's silly about these responses, of course, is that I was just trying to alert people to a good deal.
rolleyes.gif

May 17, 2008 at 12:30 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by zeluiz22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's silly about these responses, of course, is that I was just trying to alert people to a good deal.
rolleyes.gif

It's just a bit of harmless fun, dude. Don't take it too personally.

Thanks for letting us know anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back