Denon D5000 for 419$ at Provantage!
Jul 29, 2008 at 10:21 PM Post #61 of 64
Got me one earlier! Now, after a long wait and order cancel from Provantage, my wait wont be much longer. This is the best price around after cash back. $350 is 50% off of the list price and cheaper than any used ones are going for... Awesome deal, coolchu001. There is so much going on at fatwallet, that I miss things like this. Too bad I didn't have an ebay coupon to stack... that would've made them dirt cheap. Pretty hard to lose out on this deal, as the seller has a one-year warranty... probably not backed by Denon, but you will pay $699 for that luxury...

Edit: just noticed that the price went up to $459 for the remaining 4... still a great deal with $115 cashback!

Jul 30, 2008 at 7:59 PM Post #62 of 64
Well, I just received my D2000. Took about a month, but I got them for $190 Shipped. Fairly good deal.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 30, 2008 at 9:59 PM Post #64 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by DefectiveAudioComponent /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Let me guess... the cashback program is US only?

Don't know... Just that it was through Microsoft Live, Paypal, and Ebay, and its dead at the moment. Experience has taught me that these types of deals are sometimes more challenging then they're worth. In my case, I got them for $463 shipped, and in 60 days I'll get $112 cashback (deposited into my paypal acct from Microsoft Live). Not a bad deal by any means, as the headphones have already shipped, and I can always sell them for what I paid.

It was not a manufacturer or seller rebate/cashback program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back