Denon D2000 $205 with free shipping
Jun 13, 2008 at 7:40 AM Post #16 of 22
I've been waiting since the 2nd for Provantage to restock and ship my pair.
frown.gif

Jun 17, 2008 at 4:01 AM Post #19 of 22
I apparently received my D2000s from Provantage earlier today. I initially made the order on the 10th when they were out of stock and they shipped on the 13th. There was no shipping number provided as the site said one would be made available shortly.

While the packaging wasn't the greatest, the headphones and box were in perfect condition. Given that I'm accustomed to waiting two weeks from the date of shipment for items to arrive from the States, I must say that I'm quite impressed.

Jun 17, 2008 at 4:03 AM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by gautam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh man i am sick and tired of all you USers with you super nice deals. ok thats it, new rule, next person to post one of these has to buy me that headphone and mail it to me.

Im waiting.

that idiot president of ours was right, you DO hate us for our freedoms!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 28, 2008 at 6:28 AM Post #21 of 22
I just bought a pair of D1000s, but I just ran across this and am so tempted to get the D2000s...Too bad I still have to wait a few more weeks and get a few dozen more posts to use the buy/sell forum
frown.gif

Anyway, has anybody who ordered from buy.com received notification yet? Neither they nor provantage have actual stock right now. The $10 off coupon is only valid until the 30th, and I'm trying to decide whether it would be faster to get them from buy.com or pay $7 more and get them from provantage for $213 shipped when a previous poster said he had them shipped three days after his order.

Jun 28, 2008 at 7:01 AM Post #22 of 22
Yes, they are extremely comfy and can be worn for hours, but they are a bit heavy. Stock, the drivers are too close to my ears for comfort, but doing the markl earpad mod relieved that. Get these phones while you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back