Denon C751 extension cable
Oct 6, 2009 at 11:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Duffy1207

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, I recently lost my Denon C751's extension cable (the official one that comes in the box) I was wondering if anyone knows where i could get a new/used one before I buy a generic ebay extension cable. Also, does anyone know the length of the origial lead, as the shortest I can find on ebay is 1 metre in length, and as I only really use them for use with an ipod in my pocket, I think this may be too long.

Does anyone have a spare official denon lead, or if not, a 0.75m cable? I'd be willing to paypal you a few quid + postage?

Thanks, Joe.

Oct 14, 2009 at 12:10 PM Post #6 of 7
Tried, but the resposne has taken over a week now.
Sorry for the reposts, did it on my phone.
I'll probably just get an ebay extension lead now, I'm back to using CX300's now and they're peeing me off, I'll give denon another few days first, but they'll probably want a fair bit of money for one.

Feb 2, 2010 at 12:54 AM Post #7 of 7
As a follow up, I bought some Denon foldin headphones which came with a cable of the same length, but it was much worse quality and broke after 2 months. I've since emailed Denon again and still got no response. I can't find a cable of the same length or a different length one of good qualtiy, anyone know what else I can do or have any reccomendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back