denon ah-d5000 impressions
Nov 2, 2007 at 1:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

NotoriousBIG_PJ

Step 1: Plug power cable into wall. Step 2: Plug other end of power cable into....umm.... Step 0.5: Order something to power with power cable.
Oh knows... HUM!

Biggie.

Nov 2, 2007 at 1:49 PM Post #3 of 29

Biggie.

Nov 2, 2007 at 1:53 PM Post #4 of 29
*grins*
biggrin.gif

Nov 2, 2007 at 1:57 PM Post #5 of 29
Hi Biggie,

Looks like the mod is easily reversible without any indication of tampering, so they aren't likely to void your warranty.

Seems that the improvements might be worth the very small risk?

Rob

Nov 2, 2007 at 2:06 PM Post #6 of 29
Actually, I think the D2000/D5000 are both fine exactly as stock -- *I* see nothing wrong at all with them sound-wise. Personally. But, that's just me.
But, if modding various cans is what gives you enjoyment, go to it!
But, for peeps still wondering whether they should invest in a set of these great cans, rest assured, they sound great even without mods of any type. For the interest of those that have neither the time or inclination to mod their stuff. Like me. You really can't go wrong, buying these cans. Trust me.

Nov 4, 2007 at 5:02 PM Post #8 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh knows... HUM!

Biggie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you checked out markl's mod for this model? It apparently improves soundstage dramatically and calms the bass rattle.

Just curious... what do you think Biggie saying in his post? And why are you recommending that he look into markl's mod?

I mean, Biggie might be saying that he is very happy with the stock D5000.... or not, who knows what he's saying. Maybe nothing?

Nov 4, 2007 at 8:47 PM Post #11 of 29
I think markl has made some of us say hmmm, so I think biggie is just curious what others think?

Nov 5, 2007 at 1:04 AM Post #12 of 29
This is one of the weirdest threads I have seen here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back