Denon AH-D2000 for $185?? Update: **SOLD OUT** Back up to > $300
Mar 6, 2008 at 2:40 AM Post #18 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicallySilent /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes it is, if you clicked the amazon link you would have seen the d2000 for 185

The poster just mistyped by saying AHD-2000 when it is AH-D2000 easy mistake , one would think that you would do all the letters before the hyphen, half tempted to get these but I have some other priorities before I would spend this much on headphones, source, new pc etc.

Whoops, yes, I screwed that up. I don't see any way to change the subject, but I will keep looking. I just joined today after a week or so of reading. I'm glad I could contribute the tip, again, sorry about your wallet.

Dave

Mar 6, 2008 at 2:43 AM Post #20 of 36
What bargain! I don't even need these but I'm going to order them because they're just too cheap =P

Mar 6, 2008 at 2:51 AM Post #24 of 36
Haha yea, everyone bought the 185$ ones, how many were there to start? Looks like it took an hour after this post for them to sell out.

Mar 6, 2008 at 2:53 AM Post #25 of 36
whoa that was fast! Lucky I got my order in
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2008 at 3:07 AM Post #27 of 36
Holy crap the price went back up to 305....hmmm I bet it was a mistake and they fixed it and will have to honor the price they had posted hehehe Says one left but at higher price!

Mar 6, 2008 at 3:13 AM Post #28 of 36
Nah, I think it is a means of generating interest. I don't think a company like Amazon makes a mistake like that. Similar to when they had the Denon iems for $99. It is like a loss leader, they will sell a few pair at or near wholesale but ultimately will sell more at retail as a result.

Mar 6, 2008 at 3:19 AM Post #29 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy crap the price went back up to 305....hmmm I bet it was a mistake and they fixed it and will have to honor the price they had posted hehehe Says one left but at higher price!

The ones selling at $185 were sold from Amazon. The one remaining at $305 is from a third-party seller (auto-switches to them when Amazon runs out of stock).

Mar 6, 2008 at 3:24 AM Post #30 of 36
I could have saved $75 but I don't regret paying more for mine just a few days ago. (ebay)

Enjoy your new cans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back