Denon AH-D1100 - Hot Offer for Head-Fiers!
Mar 26, 2012 at 7:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

ElectronicsExpo

Sponsor
Hello Head-Fiers!

Electronics Expo has made a special purchase on Denon 1100s.  We would like to pass our savings along to you, so we are offering these amazing over-ear headphones at 50% off MSRP.

If you have been on the fence about investing in a fantastic set of Denons at an incredible price, let Expo bring these to you today!

Forgot to mention!  We have a limited amount of these babies in stock at this price, so swing by today!

As always, thanks for your continued business and support.

Sincerely
The Electronics-Expo.com team

Apr 4, 2012 at 4:53 PM Post #6 of 18
Your code doesnt work. They're are still the same price after you enter the code. It actually says that that code is not valid.
Is $208.00 the 50% off sale price?? I thought it was 50% off the $199.00 price. These aren't $400 anywhere, so I thought they were 50% off the $199 price. Oh well.

Apr 4, 2012 at 5:02 PM Post #7 of 18

Quote:
Your code doesnt work. They're are still the same price after you enter the code. It actually says that that code is not valid.
Is $208.00 the 50% off sale price?? I thought it was 50% off the $199.00 price. These aren't $400 anywhere, so I thought they were 50% off the $199 price. Oh well.

Works now. Never mind...don't know why it didn't work earlier, hmmmm, lol.

Apr 5, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #9 of 18
First, and last time I order from Electronics-Expo. Placed my order yesturday around 3:00pm EST. Checked my shipping status today, and it said the order was still being processed.Called them earlier today to see if my order would be going out today....guy tells me he won't know till 6:00pm tonight, because that's when the status would change, if it did at all .... So I call them again tonight at 6:00, now I'm told that my order didn't go out today, but it will go out tomorrow. My question is "why"...   I was told when I placed my order that they had "plenty of them in stock", so why the delay? I guess I'm just spoiled by B&H PHOTO, and other companies like them, because every time I order from them, and the product is in stock, * BAM *, the order is shipped right away, the same day. None of this sitting on their hands for 2 days before the product even leaves the building.  Ahhhh, now I feel better. My rant is over. B&H PHOTO ROCKS!!! Electronics-Expo... does not.
Again, I'm just spoiled by the companies like B&H that ship out right away. I like doing business with them much better. Some people don't care when they get a product after they order it (or they are much more patient than I am, :wink: ) I am not one of those people. Oh well, Now I know.  Wow, I really do feel much better now, :)

Apr 5, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #11 of 18

Quote:
In my experience it takes EE several or more business days to get an order out the door.  It is not for the impatient.  Have had no problems with shipments or what has arrived.

It is Good Friday and Easter weekend.

Not really sure what Easter and Good Friday has to do with it
confused_face(1).gif
... But yea, not for the impatient, for sure.  Maybe everybody ordered a bunch of equipment to get their Easter, and Good Friday ROCK on !!! YEAAA 
L3000.gif

Apr 5, 2012 at 11:18 PM Post #12 of 18
In my personal experience and from previous posts, I think it usually takes around 7 business days to receive your order, and yes they are not very good at updating the status of your order or sending you a tracking number when your item ships, but rest assured, it is well worth the wait (especially on those open box deals)  

Apr 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #13 of 18
I hope people at least will have their order shipped after two days of processing but i'm not lucky one. Late night on Monday i ordered Open Box Like New AH-D7000 and called customer service late evening on Wednesday after seeing status still shows PROCESSING and was told it takes two days to process so it should ship tomorrow and i should get email with tracking info by end of the day but got nothing. So i called again this morning a nd first was told it's cancelled but when i asked for the reason i was put on hold for more then five minutes and than was told they aare back ordered and i will have to wait two weeks until they get it. So what happen to those which were available Monday? If they got more orders than had stock they should stop it as soon it's gone instead of saying we will ship tomorrow. They really don't care about customer satisfaction

Apr 6, 2012 at 5:47 PM Post #14 of 18

Quote:
I hope people at least will have their order shipped after two days of processing but i'm not lucky one. Late night on Monday i ordered Open Box Like New AH-D7000 and called customer service late evening on Wednesday after seeing status still shows PROCESSING and was told it takes two days to process so it should ship tomorrow and i should get email with tracking info by end of the day but got nothing. So i called again this morning a nd first was told it's cancelled but when i asked for the reason i was put on hold for more then five minutes and than was told they aare back ordered and i will have to wait two weeks until they get it. So what happen to those which were available Monday? If they got more orders than had stock they should stop it as soon it's gone instead of saying we will ship tomorrow. They really don't care about customer satisfaction

Agreed. At least it sure does seem that way. It seems that once they have your money, the courting is over...

Apr 6, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #15 of 18
Wow, people demand shipping same day as a requirement nowadays? Retailers must be doing it pretty tough in the states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back