Denafrips Artemis
Nov 9, 2020 at 5:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 205

Yetiman72

Head-Fier
Hey all just wondering if anyone has bought/Tried a Denafrips Artemis Headphone Amp yet if so what are your thoughts??
Cheers..

Attachments

• Denafrips Artemis...png
    Denafrips Artemis...png
    382.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Denafrips Artemis.png
    Denafrips Artemis.png
    328.8 KB · Views: 0
Feb 25, 2021 at 9:20 PM Post #3 of 205
Hey all just wondering if anyone has bought/Tried a Denafrips Artemis Headphone Amp yet if so what are your thoughts??
Cheers..
Hey Yetiman, I ordered a new Artemis and the Pontus DAC to complement last week. These are made to order in China from a solo distributor/retailer in Singapore.
Will let you know my experience

certainly any and ALL reviews from notable folks such as Steve Gutenberg rave about this Denafrips product.
Even John Darko has a very high level of respect for this brand and he is not sold on ChiFi.
I am optimistic and will let you know.
Will be parking with Audeze LCD-4

Feb 26, 2021 at 12:02 AM Post #6 of 205
For sure will do Yetman and thanks for the info too.
Hey @merk1925 ,
Yes please let me know your thoughts that would be great I bought them in December Pontus & Artemis and I think there fantastic together here is a Review.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...F25387C6104B65132951F25387C6104B&&FORM=VRDGAR
Yes indeed had watched this review a few times before I completed purchase. This Aussie does a very good job with the review and his comments and positive remarks are consistent...have not heard a bad word yet and ultimately the vast majority rave!!

keep on enjoying great tunes!!!
Stevie Ray Vaughan performing “little wing” as I writes this

Feb 26, 2021 at 10:44 AM Post #7 of 205
I'm also highly interested in your comments about the Pontus and Artemis combo. I'm considering getting those.

Feb 27, 2021 at 12:25 AM Post #9 of 205
Hey Lex, I am expecting delivery later March, there are made to order sort of...
For sure I will share my experience and certainly looking forward!!
Thanks in advance, looking forward to your impressions !

Jun 15, 2021 at 1:11 AM Post #11 of 205
Hey Yetiman, I ordered a new Artemis and the Pontus DAC to complement last week. These are made to order in China from a solo distributor/retailer in Singapore.
Will let you know my experience

certainly any and ALL reviews from notable folks such as Steve Gutenberg rave about this Denafrips product.
Even John Darko has a very high level of respect for this brand and he is not sold on ChiFi.
I am optimistic and will let you know.
Will be parking with Audeze LCD-4

Did you get it? How was it?

I wonder how Artemis compares to Master9/he9.

Jun 16, 2021 at 7:43 PM Post #13 of 205
The Artemis is a beautiful HP Amp it's build is superb it's fully balanced with 1/4-inch, 4-pin XLR and ( L-R ) x2 3-pin XLR Jacks,
The sound is slightly warm side of neutral very clear great smooth chocolaty bass, clear crisp vocals it's a warm full sound I would describe it as a Tubey tone smooth rich full of detail I have five amps and this is at the top in SQ,
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=denafrips+artemis&&view=detail&mid=65132951F25387C6104B65132951F25387C6104B&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=denafrips+artemis&FORM=HDRSC3

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2021 at 12:13 AM Post #15 of 205
Thanks Yetimen - very useful. I am still really stuck between the Artemis and Cayin. I don't suppose anyone has heard them both?

Consider the Rogue RH5 too. Lot of people love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back