delivery problem
Dec 6, 2005 at 5:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

twc5964

500+ Head-Fier
I ordered some expensive Auricaps about 6 days ago.To make a long story short,this certain very popular delivery company(not UPS or USPS) claims they dropped the package off at my door yesterday on their tracking website.Well,it never showed up and I've been round and round with them on the phone. To no avail,I think I've just pissed some hard earned money away.I cant even get them to guide me as to where I go or who to talk to about receiving a refund.

Any suggestions from anyone please ?

Dec 6, 2005 at 6:02 PM Post #2 of 9
Sometimes the show that is was delivered and does not show up until the next day (especially this time of year). If you don't get it today I would dispute it with your cc or the place where you ordered it.

Dec 6, 2005 at 6:12 PM Post #3 of 9
Hopefully they did not just drop off the package at your doorstep and just left it there while no one was at home. I would also wait a day or two before proceeding with dispute.

Dec 6, 2005 at 6:17 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by warubozu
Hopefully they did not just drop off the package at your doorstep and just left it there while no one was at home. I would also wait a day or two before proceeding with dispute.

I remember some ass just left a $500 package at my door but luckily it didn't get stolen while I was gone.

What I try to do now is stay home just incase or make them deliver the package to my friend's house.

Dec 6, 2005 at 6:22 PM Post #5 of 9
Thank you for the suggestions.They claim it was delivered at 2:26 pm yesterday.I was outside on my porch till 2:45 pm....Fed Ex never showed up with my caps and completely give me the run around on the phone.It's not the company's fault I ordered from.I thought about disputing this with my credit card,however,I dont want the company I ordered from to suffer from this by losing out and re-sending me more caps....it's not their fault.I guess I might have to cut my losses on this one.Now, i'll be very apprehensive in ordering again. This really sucks !

Dec 6, 2005 at 6:29 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by twc5964
Thank you for the suggestions.They claim it was delivered at 2:26 pm yesterday.I was outside on my porch till 2:45 pm....Fed Ex never showed up with my caps and completely give me the run around on the phone.It's not the company's fault I ordered from.I thought about disputing this with my credit card,however,I dont want the company I ordered from to suffer from this by losing out and re-sending me more caps....it's not their fault.I guess I might have to cut my losses on this one.Now, i'll be very apprehensive in ordering again. This really sucks !

If you file a dispute with the Co they will then dispute it with FedEx who will have to provide proof or receipt, so if it does not come today I would go forward with the disp.

Dec 6, 2005 at 6:58 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
If you file a dispute with the Co they will then dispute it with FedEx who will have to provide proof or receipt, so if it does not come today I would go forward with the disp.

What he said. File the dispute and let the vendor and fed-ex duke it out.

Dec 6, 2005 at 7:59 PM Post #8 of 9
As I started reading this post the fedex man walked up to my front door and left a package without even knocking. Fedex just leaves everything now and doesn't even bother to knock. I live in sort of a crappy neighborhood and I am surprised nothing has gone missing yet.

My old apartment was half a mile from the Ohio State campus. It was a town house attached to the side of an apartment complex. Fedex left a $1400 bicycle outside without knocking sometime after 6p. I found the bike later that night when I took out the trash. If I hadn't taken out the trash I doubt the bike would have been there in the morning. I called up Fedex and complained to a bunch of people and they didn't care and said I had to pay more to not have them leave it.

Dec 6, 2005 at 8:16 PM Post #9 of 9
I doubt i'll receive my package now. I certainly hope i'm wrong.I'll cut my loss on this because I dont want the small outfit I purchased from to go thru a bunch of unnecessary crap with Fed Ex also. I'm pissed to no end with their non-caring attitude about this. Either the delivery dude scanned my package and tossed it out the window because he's overloaded knowing he wont be held accoutable or the pustulent bag of monkey nuts dropped it off at the wrong address probably never to be seen again. Sorry,the more I ponder on this ,the more it infuriates me. Thank god it was not a $500 dollar amp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back