Deleted
Oct 13, 2007 at 5:32 PM Post #61 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, yes. There is a long tradition of sharing the love when one stumbles upon a good find.

Your ad is in violation of the rules here. I would remove it unless you want to be considered for member of the trade status.

Best regards,

-Jason

You must be kidding, right? All the out of production headphones are sold with profit on Head-Fi. Check out the other HP2 for sell.

Oct 13, 2007 at 5:36 PM Post #62 of 66
Wow, c'est vraiment beau !

NVM, just saw he's selling em. Too bad
frown.gif

Anyway, I hope they sound as good as they cost.

Oct 13, 2007 at 5:58 PM Post #63 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastergill /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You must be kidding, right? All the out of production headphones are sold with profit on Head-Fi. Check out the other HP2 for sell.

Nope. You should know that ads for items that were purchased with the intent of resale is against the rules here.

Actually, this very thread technically violates the terms of use, as it is a thread created by an individual selling an item acquired for the primary purpose of resale, regarding that exact item.

Best regards,

-Jason

Oct 13, 2007 at 6:16 PM Post #64 of 66
Quote:

Actually, yes. There is a long tradition of sharing the love when one stumbles upon a good find.

Your ad is in violation of the rules here. I would remove it unless you want to be considered for member of the trade status.

Best regards,

-Jason

And how exactly do you know that he didn't get them for what his asking price was?

What are you, a mind-reader? Or did you see him buy the headphones?

Oct 13, 2007 at 6:26 PM Post #65 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by OverlordXenu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And how exactly do you know that he didn't get them for what his asking price was?

What are you, a mind-reader? Or did you see him buy the headphones?

Um, you did read this right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petyot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You really are a smart guy! Bravo!

And what do you think that would have changed on my asking price if I had told what they cost me ?

Do you REALLY think, even if I did get them for $50, that I would have sold them for a $100 ? Why would I do that ? Is it some sort of philantropic community here ?

If you really read that to imply he sold them for the same amount he purchased them at, then well, I think it's your mind we should be examining, not mine.

Look, I really don't care that much about some guy who finds something cheap and sells it. Somewhere along the line, I got derailed and this turned into a rules thing.

My only point was really in response to his question -- yes, in fact quite often people here, longstanding members of this community, will come across deals and share those deals (by not charging more than they paid) to other members of this community. This place is more than about a quick buck, it's about sharing our interest and enjoyment of headphones. If other people feel differently, that's fine, but quite honestly, among long-timers, this is a shared value.

Best regards,

-Jason

Oct 13, 2007 at 7:04 PM Post #66 of 66
Quote:

Nope. You should know that ads for items that were purchased with the intent of resale is against the rules here.

Actually, this very thread technically violates the terms of use, as it is a thread created by an individual selling an item acquired for the primary purpose of resale, regarding that exact item.

Best regards,

-Jason

Well, there's rules and there's fact. The "tradition" you're talking about is long gone IMO.
I would not recommend this place for buying used stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back