delete
Dec 19, 2009 at 10:44 PM Post #4 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have Shure SE210's and love them. Im not sure about Shure selling a customized unit, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thank you for your input, I'll be sure to try them out when I head to the store
beerchug.gif

Dec 19, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lower end shures are alright but you are rahter paying for the name, i think youd be better with the PL-50

Thank you for your suggestion! However I would prefer a straight 3.5mm jack for the Ipod!

(Just realised I double posted, my mistake. Feel free to join it with my previous post moderators!)

Dec 20, 2009 at 8:44 AM Post #8 of 14
Post a WTB in the Sale forum for an IEM dead on one side. Who knows what you might get
tongue_smile.gif

Ideally you would want something that is mono so that you can get all of the music in one ear but the only decent headphone I can think that does that is the AKG K181Dj (not an IEM).

If you decide on going with an IEM I'd recommend against low-end Shures. RE0 are a good choice for a crystal-clear, neutral presentation.

Dec 20, 2009 at 11:30 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Post a WTB in the Sale forum for an IEM dead on one side. Who knows what you might get
tongue_smile.gif

Ideally you would want something that is mono so that you can get all of the music in one ear but the only decent headphone I can think that does that is the AKG K181Dj (not an IEM).

If you decide on going with an IEM I'd recommend against low-end Shures. RE0 are a good choice for a crystal-clear, neutral presentation.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I can't buy anything internationally I only got cash XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by nozr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think you should shift all the sound to the right channel.. can the ipod touch do that?

I don't think I know what I'm talking about actually.

Thanks for the idea, I could not find that kind of config on my iPod Touch but might be getting a mono adapter.

Dec 21, 2009 at 3:01 PM Post #14 of 14
I bought the Westone UM1(SGD $159) as reccommended by the store assistant at stereo as it fits perfectly & tightly & comfortably with my ears and due to its perfect fit, making it sound better & providing higher isolation than the shure se220 (SGD $229) and etymotic er6i (SGD $199)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back