DECWARE ZENFEST 2008
Oct 4, 2008 at 11:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Audio Addict

Headphoneus Supremus
I went yesterday and had a good time. Here is the current live broadcast. Zenfest 2008 goes through Sunday.

DECWARE / Therapy For Audiophiles
Live Broadcast / DECFEST 2008

Posted: 02 Oct 2008 09:10 AM CDT

http://win.2.c3.audiovideoweb.com/2c3winlive6749

We will be broadcasting parts of the fest starting Friday and ending sometime on Sunday from the link above. This is an un-compressed 44 kHz stereo feed from a stereo microphone array hanging in the center of the room. You will be able to clearly follow the conversation and listen to the various speakers and amplifiers.

Oct 5, 2008 at 12:21 AM Post #2 of 4
Thanks for posting this. I would have loved to attend this year, but it just wasn't possible. Maybe next year...or the year after that.

I'm at the link. I hear music, applause, I can see a next listening room, no people...still it sounds like people are having a good time.

Well, I'll just sit here in western PA in my Decware boxer shorts, drinking a gin and tonic out of a Decware tumbler, while munching on cashews and pecans which are in my Decware limited edition Waterford crystal nut bowl...oh my gosh! The music is louder. People are listening to the tunes in the room. They are dancing! They are playing air guitar!! It's incrediable. I'm going to get in my car and head to Decware headquarters! I'll be there in time for breakfast on Sunday. Oh...I forgot...I'm looking after the kids tonight. I wonder if they'd like to go to the middle of Illinois. I'll have to take the dogs--the lab and the golden retriever. And the goldfish and the frog. It's getting complicated. Oh heck...next year or the year after will have to be. Rats.

Cheers!

Oct 6, 2008 at 2:51 PM Post #4 of 4
Thanks for the link!
Only get an "Error -19160" message when accessing it, but will give it another try...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back