decision btw. iriver 120 and iaudio m3 (prob with zen micro atm)
Feb 18, 2005 at 6:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

washi

New Head-Fier
hi,

2 days ago i bought a creative zen micro. yesterday the touch pad started to react at the play, back and menu buttons only from time to time.
after reading a little bit in the forums it seems that there are some more buyers who had probs with the zen audio.
someone here who has the zen audio for a longer time and has no problems at all?

i like the device. perhaps i only get a new one.

now the only 2 players i can get in my region are the iriver 120 or the iaudio m3

i've read about the iriver that it has some problems with gaps between the songs? is that right or fixed in btw. some more mentioned that support and firmware development could stop because of new products and short livetime of the products at iriver at the moment.

on the m3 i only read that many do not like the missing display on the player itself. no prob for me. found out nothing negative more about it.

aside from what i can get in my region what would you buy atm in that price class?

greetz washi

p.s. excuse my english. not my native language
wink.gif

Feb 18, 2005 at 6:54 AM Post #2 of 3
wow, where are you that you can get a 120? tons of people scower the earth for those to no avail. (well they find them but for extrememly inflated prices)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back