Deciding on a new pair of cans...
Aug 14, 2013 at 5:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

catnamedkringle

New Head-Fier
How it going guys. Im looking for a new set of headphones, and I am quite indecisive. I have previously owned the original bose triport around ear headphones and thought they were great. Currently I own the Klipsch Mode M40 and they are great headphones, sound excellent. My only problem with those is something happened to the circuit board and the noise cancelling feature does not work anymore. 
Currently Im deciding on either the Bose AE2's or HiFiman he-300's, and have looked a bit into the Beyerdynamic custom one. I know all of these headphones are different in many ways. But what would you all recommend? 

I tend to wear my headphones for anywhere from 4-6 hours per day on average. and listen to a wide variety of music. rap, hip hop, techno/electro, rock, alternative, metal, death metal, hardcore etc... 
I may also add the Klipsch are not very comfortable for long term wear. they physically hurt my ears lol Im not really looking to spend more than $250 unless I can get a great deal on eBay or something like that

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back