Decided to get Sennheiser IE8... but where is the cheapest set
Apr 10, 2009 at 5:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

xmenudriftx

New Head-Fier
Ok from my recent thread on needing advice to get IEM's for listening to Death Metal and Metals, I have decided to go with the IE8. Anyone know of a reliable website that sells the IE8 for a good price??

Apr 10, 2009 at 6:00 PM Post #2 of 18
I got my from Earphonesolutions for $319 which seems to be one of the best prices at the moment, although Kobayashi said he found them cheaper somewhere I'm not sure on the details. The list price on Earphonesolutions is $450 but headroom is selling them for $319 (phone quote) but they don't have any in stock. I would try the price match through earphonesolutions and you should be able to pick them up for $319. If not, you can always go to headroom and wait a week I suppose.

Apr 10, 2009 at 6:04 PM Post #3 of 18
$319, from what I have seen, is the cheapest price out there at the moment.

Apr 10, 2009 at 6:22 PM Post #4 of 18
Headroom (headphone.com) has them in stock again. I have never dealt with earphone solutions but headroom's customer service and after-sales support is simply fantastic. My IE8s from headroom will be delivered on Monday.

Apr 10, 2009 at 10:55 PM Post #6 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zalithian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my from Earphonesolutions for $319 which seems to be one of the best prices at the moment, although Kobayashi said he found them cheaper somewhere I'm not sure on the details. The list price on Earphonesolutions is $450 but headroom is selling them for $319 (phone quote) but they don't have any in stock. I would try the price match through earphonesolutions and you should be able to pick them up for $319. If not, you can always go to headroom and wait a week I suppose.

Yea they were a lot lower a few months ago, but I guess the economy got it comin for everyone.

Apr 11, 2009 at 6:30 AM Post #10 of 18
I don't see how when they don't even have them listed on the US site anymore.

Apr 11, 2009 at 4:36 PM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why don't you just post it right here?

#9 dude
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back