Decent source for the money
Jan 31, 2010 at 4:28 PM Post #2 of 11
RIO KARMA, IRIVER IHP SERIES

Jan 31, 2010 at 5:28 PM Post #4 of 11
LOL, iriver iHP, crap HA!!

a word of advice, using titles like BEST SOURCE is not going to get yo any meaningful replies. you just join the hundreds of other threads with that title in the anuls of history. there is no such thing. I was going to suggest the Sfo2, but you said no touch, which rules this great sounding player out and its even under 200

Jan 31, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL, iriver iHP, crap HA!!

a word of advice, using titles like BEST SOURCE is not going to get yo any meaningful replies. you just join the hundreds of other threads with that title in the anuls of history. there is no such thing. I was going to suggest the Sfo2, but you said no touch, which rules this great sounding player out and its even under 200

It can be touch I just said doesn't need to have it because it can raise the price and what I'm looking is sound quality, but will check this too.
edit:what does Sfo2 stands for ?

Feb 1, 2010 at 12:21 AM Post #6 of 11
pretty sure qusp meant s:flo2 which is a rebranded Teclast T51. Theres a impressions thread somewhere here(probably the first page). It's gotten pretty good reviews here so far.

Feb 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM Post #7 of 11
My Meizu M6 is preety good as a Source

Feb 1, 2010 at 3:16 PM Post #8 of 11
My meizu m6 is pretty good

also you might try to find Trekstor Vibez... Very Good DAP!

EDIT: sorry for doubled post, my browser had a crash while posting

Feb 2, 2010 at 1:14 AM Post #9 of 11
What is a Trekster? What is an iRiver? What is a Meizu?~!

Gosh, I'm so behind the world!

Any of these record better than the linear CD quality of a Hi-MD minidisc player?

Are there introductory pages somewhere about these new gizmos on the net - some of us take a another decade to catch up
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 2, 2010 at 1:35 AM Post #10 of 11
Some say that Trekstor Vibez is a Rio Karma in new skin... Vibez has beed made in the same building that Karma. I had Vibez for a looong time, and must say that he was splendig. Analitical, dynamic with parametric eq, crossfade, and many many more functions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back