Dear Spanish HeadFiers's please help me with choosing a cheap shipping method.....
May 25, 2014 at 8:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Pedro Oliveira

1000+ Head-Fier
First of all i am very sorry for this thread but i really didnt know where to put this....

i am portuguese and i can get a really good deal on a spanish website for a set of really good portable headphones (that i will not mention the model at least for now because i dont want the deal to be stollen from me... :p)....

Heres is my issue.... the storeonly delivers in spain.... so basically i someone to send them to me.... i already have someone in Madrid to do that but i really dont know wich is the best and cheapest way for the guy to send them to me....

Can anyone help me out with this please?

What would be the better and cheaper option? National spanish postoffices or private delivery companies? The cheaper the better.... i dont mind waiting a few days for the delivery since its not an urgency... 

Hope you guys can help me out.... sorry once again for the stupid and probably misplaced thread....

Cheers... 

May 25, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #4 of 13
"Correos" is national postal company in Spain, and you can check websites like "genei.es" or "packlink.es" to get some offers. Usually Correos is cheapest option, but maybe some company send it at good price and faster.

Enviado desde mi H30-U10 mediante Tapatalk

May 26, 2014 at 11:56 AM Post #6 of 13
According to Correos official website, it takes about 15€ (for a small package you can send it as letter). If box is bigger, it says about 29€.

But best way for me: www.paklink.es, where there are companies which send it between 7-12€ for 24/48 hours, awesome!

May 26, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #7 of 13
Tgge box is with the headphones is about 1kg, 1,5 kg tops.
The dimension of the box will about 35x35x35, not more than that. And where do my friend delivers the package im madrid? They dont pick the package at home right? Through the correos must be easy for him to find a spot to send them right?

May 26, 2014 at 2:50 PM Post #9 of 13
Unlucky me.... the price of the headphones i wanted just got raised.... XD
Still.... Thank you very much for your help sludig.... i checked the packlink.es and it is indeed a wonderfull website. For about 10euros i would have my problem fixed.... I was talking to an assistant through the chat and the majority of the companies pick at home wich is great since my friend would only need to give the package to the courier without even stepping outside is house. :)

I am now nore than ever keeping my eye on your spanish stores since you guys have some wonderfull prices for the headphones i seek.... :)

Thank you very very very very much... :)

Jun 23, 2014 at 5:48 PM Post #13 of 13
Yes, they are great seller! They have good prices in some setup, with many interesting offers from time to time. 
You can buy safe there.

At least they seem to sell in amazon as well.... :)
Thank you very much sludig. :)
As i said i am portuguese and i am about to buy something from them since they deliver their products in portugal. I am going to pay through debit card (i dont have paypal and i am having a couple of issues to create one since i only have a debit and not a credit card) and i needed to be sure that they are trustworthy.

Thank you very much one again... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back