Deals on used gear from TTVJ
Nov 29, 2011 at 3:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

We have some very nice used gear to offer at very good prices.

First we have one of our very own - the Apex Peak and Volcano combo. This set was used as a review unit and is now available to a good system! We have it on our website for $1750 but if you call us and order it we will knock another $75 off - for a sale price of $1675. It includes the Tung Sol and a Shuguang tube!

Next we have a great pair or 2 way speakers - the Sehring S700 SE. These were $3750 new with the stands but we have them on our website for $1800. Save $50 dollars by calling us and ordering these very fine speakers.

Anyone who was at CanJam in San Jose remembers the Steve Hoffman discussion and the speakers that were used at that event were the previous model of the S700. They sounded awesome and the SE version is even better!

They were also reviewed by 6moons and received a Blue Moon award! You can read the review here...

We also have a great power amp from EAR - the 534. This EL34 amp has served us well for the last 8 years. It has the equivalent of about 2 years use on it. The current price of the 534 is $6395 but we have it on our website for $3500. Call us and order it and we will save you an additional $200 for a total of $3300.

And we have just the thing to make any system sound much better - the Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One 5.0 power conditioner. I have 2 of these units that are used but in very good condition. They list for $5000 b and I have these 5.0's on the website for $3800 but you can save an additional $200 by calling us to order for a total of $3600. We guarantee this product will make a significant difference in your high end system. We were very happy with what it did in our TTVJ demo system.

our phone number is toll free 866-444-3910 or 406-285-3910

Todd

Nov 29, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #2 of 2
That's cool. There are some used/for sale cables on the website too, check it out... Ordered an ALO mini cable through a friend earlier today.
Maybe I would have got cheaper if I saw this post earlier and called :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back