Dealextreme Beats Pro
Dec 21, 2011 at 7:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

RevAmped

Head-Fier
I was wondering if anyone had any info on these, they're only 90 and the price goes down every day. Also, should I get them in white or black, I can't decide. Everyone says they are just as good as the real beats.

Dec 21, 2011 at 8:56 PM Post #2 of 3
DealExtreme is full of counterfeits which, in all honesty, probably don't sound the same. Think about it this way: if you were running a site that sold counterfeits, how helpful would it be to put up a few comments suggesting they sound the same?

Not all counterfeits sound terrible, but the main issue is that they're erratic. There's no way to guess the actual sound quality value of a counterfeit, because there is no quality control, no good measurements, no real standards to hold them against. 

Quote:
I was wondering if anyone had any info on these, they're only 90 and the price goes down every day. Also, should I get them in white or black, I can't decide. Everyone says they are just as good as the real beats.

Dec 21, 2011 at 9:19 PM Post #3 of 3
Beats don't sound all that great. The counterfeits don't sound all that great. The real Detox cost $600+? The fakes cost $90. I'll leave you to draw the conclusions yourself. That being said, you shouldn't buy fake headphones regardless of brand and shockingly enough we have rules preventing us from encouraging people to buy fakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back