DEAL: Xears TD100 II
Dec 28, 2010 at 11:11 PM Post #16 of 31

Quote:
Got these bad boys!  Burning them in as I type.  Excited to listen to a lot of my music now that I have a decent pair of IEMs...I can already tell it's a hole different ballgame.

Just an update, it looks like this deal is dead.  Buy it now price is through the roof, and the starting bid is at ~$57 USD...which doesn't include [international] shipping.

Thanks for the heads up OP! 

Haha, you sound like me when I got my pair some time back (at 15 EUR + shipping, don't think that'll happen again anytime soon).

Enjoy them!  I didn't burn them in in any way, but with time the bass seems to have become a bit more refined.

Definitely better than the Creatives, that's for sure.  Different price bracket, though, of course.

Dec 29, 2010 at 7:07 AM Post #18 of 31
I also have not received my pair, I e-mailed Xears about this as it has been more than two weeks. But no response yet! :-/

Quote:
No problem. I still havn't received my pair unfortunately. I hope it's not lost in the mail. The order was shipped out to me on the 7th December. 

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up OP! 

Dec 29, 2010 at 6:13 PM Post #19 of 31
Dec 30, 2010 at 6:32 PM Post #20 of 31
Nopes, I live in the Netherlands! My Xears arrived today, finally. I dig the punchy, heavy bass and the sound overall. You need a good seal to get it sound right, but damn... This is a great IEM for the price!! I prefer this sound over the UE700's I've owned.

Dec 31, 2010 at 9:53 PM Post #22 of 31

Quote:
Glad to hear you received your pair. I still havn't. It must definetly be lost in the mail. I've never had a parcel take this long to reach me. It's been almost a month. 

Did you ask Thomas for a tracking number?  He sends using registered mail, so I'd be very surprised if it were really lost.

Jan 1, 2011 at 7:40 PM Post #24 of 31

Yes I was provided a tracking number. The information is useless, it only tells me this 

'The consignment was delivered on 07.12.2010 in the international logistics center in Frankfurt to complete their journey to Australia.' 

Doesn't even tell me if the Parcel has left Germany, merely that it has been delivered to Frankfurt international logistics center. 

Quote:
Quote:
Glad to hear you received your pair. I still havn't. It must definetly be lost in the mail. I've never had a parcel take this long to reach me. It's been almost a month. 

Did you ask Thomas for a tracking number?  He sends using registered mail, so I'd be very surprised if it were really lost.

Jan 1, 2011 at 9:43 PM Post #25 of 31

Quote:
Yes I was provided a tracking number. The information is useless, it only tells me this 

'The consignment was delivered on 07.12.2010 in the international logistics center in Frankfurt to complete their journey to Australia.' 

Doesn't even tell me if the Parcel has left Germany, merely that it has been delivered to Frankfurt international logistics center. 

Try on the other end--with your own country's post tracking system.  The tracking number should be recognized even though it's from a different country.

Jan 2, 2011 at 6:12 AM Post #26 of 31
Mine had been shipped on 23th of december and it finally arrived to customs today. It took 10 days. I think you should wait a little longer. There won't be a problem I hope.

Jan 2, 2011 at 8:48 AM Post #27 of 31
I've tried tracking via Australia Post, I get 'No Events Found'. I'll wait till tommorow afternoon. That would be 21 working days exactly. If I don't receive it then I'm convinced it is lost. 

Quote:
Quote:

Try on the other end--with your own country's post tracking system.  The tracking number should be recognized even though it's from a different country.

Jan 2, 2011 at 9:17 AM Post #28 of 31
I've recived mine a few days ago. Ordered on 13 Dec, recived on 31 Dec to Croatia (from Germany). There was delay with German Post because of weather.

They are great IEMs for the price :)  

While I was waitng for TD100-II I oredered Meelec M9P and Brainwavez Pro Alpha. 

TD100-II are now sold out on Xears.com :frowning2:

Jan 4, 2011 at 9:45 AM Post #29 of 31
I've received too. I'm impressed by the sound quality so far. I have been listening to them for almost an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back