Deal (+Questions): Monster Turbine Pros, and Mile Davis for Canadians
Dec 29, 2010 at 6:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

tzhuge

New Head-Fier
I noticed that Bestbuy.ca actually has Monster IEMs on sale, and the prices actually look reasonable for once.

Turbine Pro Gold $199
Turbine Pro Copper $299
Mile Davis Tribute $299

My question is... are they really all that good? I have noticed that there seems to be some people complaining about build quality with those IEMs. Don't they come with a lifetime replacement warranty?

Dec 29, 2010 at 10:52 PM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
I noticed that Bestbuy.ca actually has Monster IEMs on sale, and the prices actually look reasonable for once.

Turbine Pro Gold $199
Turbine Pro Copper $299
Mile Davis Tribute $299

My question is... are they really all that good? I have noticed that there seems to be some people complaining about build quality with those IEMs. Don't they come with a lifetime replacement warranty?

the miles davis tributes have a tendancy for the left driver to go out...IDK why the left, but it seems to always be the left
the coppers have this issue with the shells falling apart and the strain reliefs breaking off from the phones
the golds seem to be all right in respect to build quality
anywho, yes, they do have a liftetime warranty against defects and a one time replacement for breakage on your part, don't let anyone tell you otherwise (especially the customer rep.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back